Calling all iphone users!!!!

i'm using the pink and red plastic rubberized iphone case i got on ebay. i also have the crystal film/screen protector to avoid scratches on the LCD screen. i also bought this cheap iphone plastic case, and i'm planning to stud it with Swarovski crystals. I just don't have the time to sit and do it yet. i also bought the Best Skin Ever, it's like the Invisible Shield. but the instructions are a little bit complicated that i don't even want to mess around with it. i love these pink and red rubberized plastic cases though. as far as i know, they didn't scratch my iphone.

and i use my LV mini pochette to carry it around or when it's in my purse.

here's some pics:

OMG how did you get your iphone so hello kittyed out!

mine's still the boring black =/

OMG how did you get your iphone so hello kittyed out!

mine's still the boring black =/

my iphone is "hacked/unlocked" so I could use my T-Mobile sim card. then i was able to download a lot of applications/software/themes, etc. to my iphone. :yes:

as an LV fan, i really wanted to buy the LV case but thought it's not really a good/functional iphone case. i think that what makes it nice and attractive is the brand/name (and the price). there's a lot of functional and cheaper cases out there. i've been eyeing the Vaja Lady Holster in pink for my iphone but it doesn't really give any protection. the case mate signature leather case in pink or red is quite nice though.

I was so excited about the LV iphone case but the realized what a pain (IMHO) it was to take it out of its case to use it.
I have the pink leather case (can't remember manufac right now) that is available at apple stores and I adore it. The leather is not Balenciaga by any stretch, but is a beautiful shade of pink, gets softer and stays clean. Even has a very nice tight clip in leather on back for those times you must clip it somewhere....I have been so happy with it that I have not even looked at an alternative case.....let me see if I can find a link to it....

I think we have the same case.
I think the manufacturer is CaseMate (retail $30 for black, $35 pink). It is fabulous!!!!!!!!

That red LV case is georgeous! I just found out my Verizon contract is ending in August so that means I'll be getting an IPhone sooner than I thought. I'm already shopping around for cases & I don't even have the phone yet :shrugs:

i'm using the pink and red plastic rubberized iphone case i got on ebay. i also have the crystal film/screen protector to avoid scratches on the LCD screen. i also bought this cheap iphone plastic case, and i'm planning to stud it with Swarovski crystals. I just don't have the time to sit and do it yet. i also bought the Best Skin Ever, it's like the Invisible Shield. but the instructions are a little bit complicated that i don't even want to mess around with it. i love these pink and red rubberized plastic cases though. as far as i know, they didn't scratch my iphone.

and i use my LV mini pochette to carry it around or when it's in my purse.

here's some pics:

The pink is very cute!!! I have a screen protector and a pink rubber case on my iphone. I was eyeing the LV iphone case too. Wasn't sure if I would be able to hear it ring.

What is alcantara? Is it like suede?

Hmm, so this is really off topic but is the inside of the LV purses that feel like suede alcantara or microfiber or what :?:

Good question! I'd like to know, too.

Btw, for the iPhone users: when you're viewing pages on safari and you scroll around to parts of the website that aren't loaded, doesn't that checkerboard print that appears remind you of the Damier Azur pattern?