Call it fate/destiny, or just plain GRAPElucky

girlie

O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
I had pretty much given up hope of getting anything in grape let alone the grape work RH which was what I really wanted but lo and behold as I lined up in CVS, my phone rings, I nonchalantly reached for my cell and to my huge astonishment see Bal NY on my caller id, "it can't be", and "it must be to tell me I have no chance in hell of getting anywhere near a grape" when I hear a voice telling me she is calling on behalf of my SA to tell me my grape work RH is in if I want it...If I want it? I want it I WANT IT BUT I leave for Shanghai Monday evening for what is going to be my home for the next 1-2 years (DH has been transferred) and they don't ship on SATURDAYS - ahhhhhhhhhh:sad:- then I hear DH say get it for he knows someone who will pick it up from the store today and who will ensure it is on its way to me in LA by Monday morning. So I did and after thanking the caller profusely I hung up. I did not really believe I'd have her by my departure but she is with Fed Ex this very minute.:yahoo::wlae:

I still can't believe it because I only got myself on any concrete list 2 weeks ago with BalNY so all who are waiting for theirs don't give up!

I can feel your excitement! I've been waiting the Grape/Violet RH Work for months and finally they came in. :yahoo:
Hope you have a wonderful stay in Shanghai with your lovely Grape Work. :heart:

:yahoo::heart::tup:
Hi sweetie!!! I responded to your pm, but I wanted to say congratulations here as well!!! It was obviously something that was meant to be, and what a great way to start off an exciting year (or 2) for you abroad! I get the feeling many have ordered the GH bags, which is great news for anyone who got on the lists late but are getting RH bags!!! When you get settled you must share some pictures!!! Congrats again, and have a safe trip!!!
:heart:

Really? I have been on the list for a grape work for forever and I haven't gotten a call at all:sad:
:confused1:
Of course I am still thrilled for girlie, but I am so sorry to see your post! If it indeed was a Violet RH Work you've been waiting for I would call Bal, NY first thing tomorrow! Hopefully they will be able to send you one ASAP!!!
:sad: