C & C California !!

Prada- their pants are sooo comfy!! I just got myself and London Brat a pair that is similr to those. They are light and airy... just love them!! They aren't that long- just right- and are typically quite stretchy :heart:

Megs said:
Prada- their pants are sooo comfy!! I just got myself and London Brat a pair that is similr to those. They are light and airy... just love them!! They aren't that long- just right- and are typically quite stretchy :heart:

Oh ! wow ! cool !! Do you think they would be good for yoga ? I just love the look of them, I'm just unfamiliar with the company.

I read in a magazine that Madonna has a favorite pair of yoga pants that she requested be adapted as the base for all of her outfits for her tour. They weren't expensive either. Maybe $22. It was either in InStyle or USWeekly.

coachwife6 said:
I read in a magazine that Madonna has a favorite pair of yoga pants that she requested be adapted as the base for all of her outfits for her tour. They weren't expensive either. Maybe $22. It was either in InStyle or USWeekly.

Thank you, Coachwife6 :heart: