bv story

naling

O.G.
May 9, 2007
hi y'all, i just wanted to share this story with some people who would be excited about it as much as i was.

so yesterday, my roommate and i decided it would be fun to walk along 5th ave and go window shopping for things we can't really afford, all the while keeping an eye out for wallets because we are both in the market for new ones. (i should mention here that i was carrying, for the first time since i got it, my magnolia montaigne.)

when we walked to the bv store, obviously, and the second i walked in, i heard two salespeople go "wow!" by the time i had walked to the accessories counter, the two guys started gushing about my montaigne and asking me questions about it. it was exciting!

for those brief, 10-15 minutes i spent in bv, they made me feel like a celebrity.

and. it. was. awesome.

oh, and p.s. i got a wallet! (old petra zip around with patent pink stitching!)

Thank you for sharing your experience! Isn't it wonderful when they admire your bag--and these people see them all the time!!!

Your new wallet sounds yummy. I hope when you have time you will post pics so we can :drool:.

What a great story. You must have felt oh so special. The only time I ever get to walk in to the boutiques is when I am on holiday....and never have any special bags on me! Please post pics of your new wallet. Did you get the large zip-around?

It's so much fun when they treat you like a VIP. ;)

I'm seriously considering the Old Petra zip wallet since I can't seemed to find the colour in a bag I like. Do post pics quick!

Sounds like you had a fun time on 5th, thanks for sharing your story! Now you can't tease us with visuals without posting pics of both, I'd love to :drool: over them (lucky for you it will be virtual)! ;)

thanks for all the lovely words, you guys!

and as requested, here some pictures. (i've never taken pictures of my bags/wallets before...so this was kind of fun for me!)

Attachments

• bv 001.jpg
    bv 001.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 89
  • bv 002.jpg
    bv 002.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 81
  • bv 005.jpg
    bv 005.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 77
  • bv 004.jpg
    bv 004.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 77
  • bv 003.jpg
    bv 003.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 83
^^^Thank you!! The colors compliment each other perfectly, don't they?

naling, you have no idea how long it took me to figure out how to post pics and it's still a challenge each time. I envy you the computer knowledge you and others have-makes it a lot easier here.