BV Spring-Summer 2018 Sale

These are the links from Carmel:
Thanks very much for sharing these! What are the criteria to join the private sale? I bought my chain tote and a lanyard from the SF BV location last December but haven't bought anything else there. Does the private sale info go to repeat/regular customers, perhaps? Regardless, I'm glad to see this eye candy linked here.

Thanks very much for sharing these! What are the criteria to join the private sale? I bought my chain tote and a lanyard from the SF BV location last December but haven't bought anything else there. Does the private sale info go to repeat/regular customers, perhaps? Regardless, I'm glad to see this eye candy linked here.

Just call and tell David or Gina or Michael that Gigi sent you. They’ll get you whatever you like.

As for getting information, it’s a question of building a rapport with a boutique. I shop exclusively out of Carmel and just adore the team there. They are super low key and very kind.

Just call and tell David or Gina or Michael that Gigi sent you. They’ll get you whatever you like.

As for getting information, it’s a question of building a rapport with a boutique. I shop exclusively out of Carmel and just adore the team there. They are super low key and very kind.
Thank you for the tips! Turns out I was able to stop by BV in SF today and the lovely SA who helped me last winter was in. She told me she will be contacting me about the upcoming private sale. Yay!