BV Peltro Continental Wallet & Makeup pouch

Mystiletto

O.G.
Oct 1, 2006
I bought a peltro (silver) continental wallet and makeup pouch a few months ago and love them to death. The color came up in another thread where jeanhsiung shared her stunning peltro cabat so I thought I'd share some photos. (I didn't get the smaller wallet but I am tempted - must refrain :wtf:):heart: The patina effect is more apparent than pictured.

bvpeltrowalletmakeuppouzn5.jpg

bvwalletinsideuw8.jpg

I would have loved to see this in person. It's world apart from my pastel collection. Do you know if they are nappa or nappa umbria or? It's stunning!

I think I remember seeing this color - Peltro - in FW 06/07. They had a pair of sneakers in this color. It's wonderful. Where did you find these items, Mystilleto? At the outlets?

I think I remember seeing this color - Peltro - in FW 06/07. They had a pair of sneakers in this color. It's wonderful. Where did you find these items, Mystilleto? At the outlets?

This color is indeed peltro! It's from resort 2005 and carried over to resort 2006 according to the lovely manager at the BV Atlantic City store. I bought the items from the store. If you want any help, ask for Jenna and let her know Jessica sent you. :tup: