BV INTRECCIATO HOBO DIMENSIONS

cat1967

O.G.
Aug 20, 2011
Can anyone tell me the correct dimensions for the Medium and the Large Intrecciato Hobo?
The Official site has some numbers, Mytheresa has others, Tessabit others too, I don't know what they really are anymore.
TIA

Can anyone tell me the correct dimensions for the Medium and the Large Intrecciato Hobo?
The Official site has some numbers, Mytheresa has others, Tessabit others too, I don't know what they really are anymore.
TIA
The Maxi is approximately:
Width 22.2 inches
Height 19.5 inches
Depth 5.5 inches

The Large is approximately:
Width 20.3 inches
Height 16.4 inches
Depth 5.1 inches

The Medium is approximately:
Width 16.8 inches
Height 14.0 inches
Depth 3.9 inches

I won't even get into the Mini, which has not been available for some time now, but will show up on eB@y occasionally. It's no more than a glorified 'clutch' with a handle. :smile:

Because the difference between 'new' and 'used is that often the weave relaxes a bit, the measurements you see may be different, but they will never be too far off. If you have questions about a specific bag, please feel free to post in the "Authenticate This" thread.

Reactions: ksuromax
Here is a photo of a medium from the older handle design. Because I could not get the measuring tapes to stay down around the puffiness (softness due to wear) and take the photo at the same time, I just did the best I could. My bag measures about 16" across from braid to braid on the edges. It has softened but is not really slouchy so it definitely could be longer if used more. I don't have either a large or a maxi to measure. While I was taking the photo, India posted the measurements above. Clearly, my medium fits within the numbers she posted.

Attachments

• medium.png
    medium.png
    389.4 KB · Views: 108
Here is a photo of a medium from the older handle design. Because I could not get the measuring tapes to stay down around the puffiness (softness due to wear) and take the photo at the same time, I just did the best I could. My bag measures about 16" across from braid to braid on the edges. It has softened but is not really slouchy so it definitely could be longer if used more. I don't have either a large or a maxi to measure. While I was taking the photo, India posted the measurements above. Clearly, my medium fits within the numbers she posted.
Great photo, Diane! Perfect for measuring these confounded things. :tup:

Here are some dimension reference numbers for the old style maxi veneta:
- width of body of bag without trim: about 21"
- height of body of bag without trim: almost 15"
- height with strap: about 20"

The actual "slouching" dimensions and the height with the strap will vary depending on how you load your bag.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467065745.462632.jpg

Plus, since they are handmade they will vary a little. The best thing is to try on the Veneta, loaded with all your stuff.

Thank you so much ladies for all the information and help. I visited their official site and I did get the dimensions which were different from Mytheresa or Tessabit, that is why I asked here as well. The dimensions Tessabit gave me (as on the listing it says Size: UNI) but I emailed them and they gave me dimensions between the Medium and the Large so I don't really know what the bag is.https://www.tessabit.com/eu/veneta-intrecciato-hobo-bag-127096/

Check the second picture

Thank you so much ladies for all the information and help. I visited their official site and I did get the dimensions which were different from Mytheresa or Tessabit, that is why I asked here as well. The dimensions Tessabit gave me (as on the listing it says Size: UNI) but I emailed them and they gave me dimensions between the Medium and the Large so I don't really know what the bag is.https://www.tessabit.com/eu/veneta-intrecciato-hobo-bag-127096/

Check the second picture
That's most definitely a large...

Check the second picture
It looks like the bag pictured is one with the newer handle and wider opening. I don't have one of the newer bags but its possible, if not likely, that those bags have somewhat different measurements, as the armhole seemed bigger to me when I saw them in the store. But, like I said, I don't have measurements on that newer adaptation, so I am of no help here. My medium is the older version.

Actually, now that I think of it, that may be part of the reason you are seeing differences in measurements (besides the variations in wear). You may seeing both versions of the veneta, depending upon the site you are checking, although if the bags are new, I would think they'd be be the newer version.

Last edited: