BV in Canada .... blah!

LLANeedle, doesn't NM only take payment with its own credit card, though? I had one that I opened at the outlet mall in Florida last year - and it was nightmarish. Long story short, they kept mailing my bill to me in Toronto, British Columbia ..... which of course, never made it here. I made at least five or six phone calls as soon as I realized the bill hadn't come (one a month thereafter), wherein someone either left off the street number, got the city wrong, or omitted the postal code (like the zip code). Finally, the next time I was in Florida, I paid the bill in person and cancelled the card - and asked that they NOT charge me late fees since it was their fault, and also send a letter to any appropriate credit bureaus stating such. It was a huge hassle.

If they take other credit cards, I would consider it..... but not if you have to open a NM charge.

Misitkat, they accept Visa and MC on their website. They only require their own card when you shop in store or from their catalog. Bergdorf has also announced they are shipping to Canada. I know you can use a NM card in their store and on their website but I believe they accept MC and Visa too.

I've been really disappointed by Holts lately. I was looking at a MbMJ and it's $350+ in store. But the bag is also available at eLuxury for $298 right now. Consider the currency exchange rate, that's pretty crap pricing.

No kidding. The medium veneta is over C$1700 before tax and the Large veneta is over C$2000 before tax. Whereas they are US$1490 and US$1850 respectivelly. Go figure, that good few hundred dollors difference (after tax especially with our QST), it's worth crossing the border to shop. I don't understand why HR still does not adjust their prices.

I've been really disappointed by Holts lately. I was looking at a MbMJ and it's $350+ in store. But the bag is also available at eLuxury for $298 right now. Consider the currency exchange rate, that's pretty crap pricing.