BV explosion at Bluefly...!

Girls try your orders again. I tried to buy this bag yesterday, had it in my cart, then it changed to not available. This morning it popped back into my cart and I was able to process the order. Try yours again. Also they have pink now too.

Boo!! Nothing in pink right now. I'll be checking all evening to see if something pops back up in pink or purple.

:yahoo: I got it!! If they don't cancel it, I'll be getting a cosmetic clutch in magnolia. Thanks a million, Beaux. Why on earth didn't I see it before, or do they pop up that fast and disappear that fast? Geez, I'm too old for this. I'm so happy--20% off plus a free shipping code.

:yahoo: I got it!! If they don't cancel it, I'll be getting a cosmetic clutch in magnolia. Thanks a million, Beaux. Why on earth didn't I see it before, or do they pop up that fast and disappear that fast? Geez, I'm too old for this. I'm so happy--20% off plus a free shipping code.

Congrats! I contemplated getting the magnolia make up but resisted! SOOOO GLAD YOU GOT IT!!!! CONGRATS!

Congrats! I contemplated getting the magnolia make up but resisted! SOOOO GLAD YOU GOT IT!!!! CONGRATS!

Thank you, mintpearl (love your username)! I couldn't resist. I have nothing in magnolia and since it's a seasonal color it will be gone eventually. I really am doing the happy dance :happydance: :happydance: . I appreciate that you resisted temptation when it was available. You're stronger than I am.:yes:

^^^YYYEEESSS!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: EXCELLENT! I'm so happy that your purchased such a beautiful pink clutch/makeup bag! I've spent all weekend stalking these BV items - the price is just too good! Like I said in another post: I got this email today from SAKS:

..."
Dear xxx,

Thank you for your recent inquiry regarding the Bottega Veneta Wallet in black.

We sincerely apologize, but this item is sold out in black within Saks Fifth Avenue . We searched for any future orders for this item and there are none. We are so very sorry about this. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need further assistance.

Sincerely,

Norma P.- Saks
E-commerce Associate
Saks Direct "...

So Saks sold out of the wallet I want - they can't even special order it (for $550. + tax) BUT I found that exact wallet for $350. on bluefly!:yahoo: Who would have thought it!:shrugs:

There was discussion about the lining of the clutch--here it is right from our purse forum blog (its nylon)
Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Black Leather Clutch

Filed under: Clutches , Bottega Veneta Bags

Call the Dr, I think I have an addiction! So I told you all I would not be posting while on vacation (other than saved posts I did before the trip), but here I am in my hotel in Barcelona posting. Whoops. I felt the need to check in and have downtime right now waiting for my friend to get to the hotel. After my lovely $45 USD cab ride (which was 25 Euros, and then some, but I had to give American dollars because I ran out of Euros… LONG story!), I got to check into my hotel early, THANKFULLY, and already napped! So thoughts keep coming back in my head of all the travelers and Spaniards I have met so far that have told me to keep my handbag near by. Will someone really want to steal from me, an American tourist??
icon_rolleyes.gif
Of course I am a prime suspect. But please don’t pick pocket me or take from me, because I have found a clutch that I just have to have. I am having a strong premonition that I will not leave Bottega Veneta empty handed while in Italy. For a small piece of Bottega Veneta heaven, there is the Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Black Leather Clutch. Simplicity at its finest, the signature woven leather forms a triangular clutch that has a fold over top with a magnetic closure. I wish the inside were lined in supple suede, but canvas will do when the clutch merely costs $560 via Net-A-Porter. Depending on the exchange rate etc, I may have to pick this baby up in the next few days will in Italy.
Adios all from Barcelona!!
icon_mrgreen.gif

Discuss this post in the Purse Forum
post-01.gif
Posted by Megs on 04/12/2007
post-02.gif
5 Comments... Share This

^^Thanks for posting. That's the exact same makeup bag I purchased today on bluefly. I never even thought to use it as a clutch until I started reading on tpf that everyone was using it that way!

Thank you, mintpearl (love your username)! I couldn't resist. I have nothing in magnolia and since it's a seasonal color it will be gone eventually. I really am doing the happy dance :happydance: :happydance: . I appreciate that you resisted temptation when it was available. You're stronger than I am.:yes:

I ordered a cosmetic clutch too. It originally said taupe, then gray, but either way I'm okay, both should be a nice neutral, but of course pink is my fav. I didnt' see a free shipping code though--where was that, maybe I could get an adjustment on my order!

Boxermom, Well.... i didn't resist ALL the way...since I had gotten a zip coin wallet in ebano and one in black!!! That's the real reason why I couldn't justify ANOTHER bottega purchase...though I am seriously regretting the magnolia already! I'm pretty sure you got the one that had been sitting in my cart for several hours.... :rolleyes: But you're soooo right...the magnolia will sell out very soon and then everyone will want a BV in that color!
LOL! I didn't mean to sound like I was stronger or more controlled than anyone else...hehe... :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see everyone's clutches next week...and then I can regret it more and start stalking bluefly for more... :graucho: