BV at The Mall, Leccio Italy

That aubergine Bella is TDF [emoji8] I visited BV at Leccio 2 weeks ago & don't remember seeing anything in aubergine. Their long wallets were in array of colors though.

I managed to score 2 Veneta with 30% discount from the list price. Medium in signal blue & large in new light grey.

There were 2 maxi veneta; 1 in black & the other in Ebano. They were not on display, the SA that served me was very nice to show them to me.

I guess there is no harm asking the SA if there are any more bags that are not on display. You never know, you might find something you like.

Happy shopping at BV, Leccio.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1433828978.485616.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1433829035.121232.jpg

That aubergine Bella is TDF [emoji8] I visited BV at Leccio 2 weeks ago & don't remember seeing anything in aubergine. Their long wallets were in array of colors though.

I managed to score 2 Veneta with 30% discount from the list price. Medium in signal blue & large in new light grey.

There were 2 maxi veneta; 1 in black & the other in Ebano. They were not on display, the SA that served me was very nice to show them to me.

I guess there is no harm asking the SA if there are any more bags that are not on display. You never know, you might find something you like.

Happy shopping at BV, Leccio.
View attachment 3025403View attachment 3025404

Oh wow congrats! I would love to get my hands on that light grey! They didn't have that when I went!

Oh and you're right, definitely ask the SA as there are some stocks that are not on display. They had the moro sloane hidden in the stock room and I had to push myself to the door to stop myself from buying it hehe but if it was in another colour, well, that would have been a different ending

Oh wow congrats! I would love to get my hands on that light grey! They didn't have that when I went!

Oh and you're right, definitely ask the SA as there are some stocks that are not on display. They had the moro sloane hidden in the stock room and I had to push myself to the door to stop myself from buying it hehe but if it was in another colour, well, that would have been a different ending

Thank you, gagabag. The new light grey was a display piece & only one left, I couldn't resist the price & color so it went home with me.

Did you get anything eventually?

I didn't know of this thread before I visited Leccio, if not I could hv snapped some pics and update them here. It's good to have a feel of what to expect especially for tpfers who are planning to visit. Thank you for your pics, gagabag. Update us when you next visit :smile: Hopefully, we should be able to see some new Veneta on display soon.

On a side note, tpfers who are visiting Leccio outlets, you may do your tax refund at the Global Blue office right at the outlets; it is just located opposite Gucci.

Thank you, gagabag. The new light grey was a display piece & only one left, I couldn't resist the price & color so it went home with me.

I didn't know of this thread before I visited Leccio, if not I could hv snapped some pics and update them here. It's good to have a feel of what to expect especially for tpfers who are planning to visit. Thank you for your pics, gagabag. Update us when you next visit :smile: Hopefully, we should be able to see some new Veneta on display soon.

On a side note, tpfers who are visiting Leccio outlets, you may do your tax refund at the Global Blue office right at the outlets; it is just located opposite Gucci.

No I didn't find the colour I like so I made my credit card happy! I might come back again in a few months if the weather is bearable. Hopefully then, they have different stocks. Enjoy your beauties!

And the Global Blue at the Mall returns tax refund in cash on the spot. Just need to go to your exiting airport in Euro zone for a verification and stamp.

I went to the Mall this week, and I was quite disappointed by the BV store. No pillows, no disco bag, the only veneta was shocking pink ( pretty, but not what I was looking for). A lot of electric blue in different models (a Campana, I think), but no sale,so the prices were "only" 30 % off normal retail price. Good thing I found a pre-loved mini veneta online in stead!

I went to the Mall this week, and I was quite disappointed by the BV store. No pillows, no disco bag, the only veneta was shocking pink ( pretty, but not what I was looking for). A lot of electric blue in different models (a Campana, I think), but no sale,so the prices were "only" 30 % off normal retail price. Good thing I found a pre-loved mini veneta online in stead!

Oh sorry you didn't find much items there. They probably haven't restocked yet. That pink & blue were there when I went before. They had a lot of pillows then but no disco bags. I heard (although I can't vouch for the accuracy) that they will restock in Sept...

I was in Mall 2 weeks ago. I'm agree with LouiseCPH - there were no good items(( I was disappointed too. I wanted to buy BV Roma - but they had only one in smooth leather. I liked only one item there - Brick bag (big) in Moro, but it was very big for me. There were many Rialto shoulder bags, Olimpia, Campana in summer light colors, Veneta in pink and Cervo bags in electric blue.
The consultant said that sometimes the product is in stock, but not in the store and it is better to ask them what is available.

I was there in June and I agree with the last commenters - electric colors mostly, and as for the men's stock, ok selection with everything priced 20-30% off retail. No bigger discounts. One thing I noticed is that the leather in most of the belts, bags and shoes is already broken in (and in many cases, abused) which kinda disappointed me. I asked to see a belt in my size and the SA kept me waiting for 20 minutes, then I left. Service, discounts and selection is better in other stores (burberry, prada) but I can't speak about the quality of their products.

So I went back last week... They had many bags: some monalisa, ebene, signal, shock pink,
but mostly very light colors from past season... Styles: campana, veneta, pillow, etc.

Now I only have photos of the pink bags as my friend was looking for a pink bag...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1450790150.399285.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1450790169.132896.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1450790181.798076.jpg

Here's what I got for myself...
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1450790264.621894.jpg

Happy holidays everyone!

Reactions: papertiger