BV at Saks NYC stinks

i had to get my bag from there because saks ny was the only one that had the medium black veneta... but that is the one and only time i'm going to use them for bv. babygenius, would you PM the name and contact of your SA to me? i think i'll use her next... she sounds wonderful!

How funny...that's where I wound up finding my bag. I agree, the SA was nice, helpful and we were actually able to hear each other over the phone. Since most Saks SAs don't seem to know the bags by their BV names (veneta, ball, sloane, etc) like we do here on tPF, I'm just hoping the right bag gets here. We narrowed it down by descriptions and retail price, lol.

I have to chime in that Debbie at the Kalakaua BV Location in Honolulu and Georgia in the BV Manhasset have been wonderful to work with and so helpful, even over the phone! I dealt with Debbie both in person and the phone, and Georgia only via phone. Both so sweet and helpful and went the extra mile for me. Georgia is the one who worked out my special order. It is really a shame to have a negative experience when purchasing such an expensive item. I agree, considering our very negative economy and the stress and tension surrounding it, they SHOULD be happy when people are buying!!!

i love the SAs at the BV in Manhasset. I've been working in Maggie and she's reallly realllllly sweet! :love:

Maggie, Vicky, they're all wonderful at Manhasset. totally understanding especially when doing exchanges. in fact, of all the lux designer boutiques i've been too (and that is many), the BV at Manhasset has the best service.

I totally agree! I was there last week during F&F and it was a zoo. Helen wouldn't even make eye contact w/ any of us waiting for her help. The other SA was the same. All in all bad service there. Went to the Saks at Greenwich where it was a totally different experience. There, everyone pounces on you as you walk in the door. Heh heh.

I totally agree! I was there last week during F&F and it was a zoo. Helen wouldn't even make eye contact w/ any of us waiting for her help. The other SA was the same. All in all bad service there. Went to the Saks at Greenwich where it was a totally different experience. There, everyone pounces on you as you walk in the door. Heh heh.

I agree that they really do pounce on you at Greenwich---some of the SA's will tell you anything to make you buy the bag. It comes off as seeming really fake.