Buying Louis Vuitton On Fashionphile & Yoogis Closet

Hi everyone.
I just had a quick question. I wanted to buy a gold mirior lockit.
They have one at yoogi's and fashionphille but I don't know if thier
prices are firm or they would be willing to negotiate.
Has anyone had any expierience with negotiating price from either place?
I appreciate any responses:biggrin:

I think yoogi closet is more flexible in price negotiation. Fashionpile use to in the old days but now that they have a shop in Beverly Hills, their price are pretty firm to pay for the rent. You can PM me, I think I saw the gold lockit at another store.

I'd buy from Yoogi's any day over FP. Their prices are always better, 30 day returns, and just nicer to deal with. Everything on FP is overpriced and often times the pictures do not reflect the real condition of the bag/accessory.

I just ordered a LV florentine from Yoogi's for my mom and she was impressed with their customer service.
I have a credit card from my dad in my name (to buy things my parents need when I'm out and about ) & mom had me use that card to pay. Well when yoogi's saw that the name and billing address were different that the name on the card ( mine ) and shipping address( shipped to me bc it needs to be signed and DH works from home) ,they called my dad to make sure it was legit. Most companies nowadays don't do that .
Plus I love their 30 day return policy.

Okay, I know I'm hijacking this thread, but I just saw a fake on Fashionphile and I'm pretty blown away. I thought they were one of the most reputable for preowned bags. Sistina has the date code embossed in the interior, it is not a tag. I'm a novice and I even know this. Plus it's a bag I've actually owned!http://www.fashionphile.com/product_detail.php?product_id=16428

LVSistina, please do have this bag authenticated before making this accusation. In many bags they change the datecodes from heatstamped in the suede to a little leather tab or even a d-ring. I know they did this on the mezzo and piano for example, also the BH. Its totally possible that the older sistinas had it in the suede and the newer ones (like FPs) have it on the leather tab.