buying a bag that's not on your wishlist...what do you think?

i think wishlists are for things that we hawn and hemmed over and truly considered getting to add to the collection. but sometimes you see these amazing bags that makes you have an epiphany and i think GO FOR IT! i don't think you should live by the limitations of your wishlist items. if you see something that just reaches out and grabs you, then get it! carpe LV diem!

EXACTLY!!!!!!:tup: That's why they call it a wishlist - and what you wish for may change quickly. If it wows you then go for it.

My wishlist is always changing with new items added to my collection...all thanks to this wonderful forums and the beautiful pixs of those bags! Yeah, normally if i see a bag i like, I will buy it no matter if its on my wish list or not.. heh

I'd add the bag to my wishlist and then buy it! :P
That is exactly what I'm doing with Nimbus PM. It wasn't on my list, but I want it when it comes out so now it's on my list! :nuts:

Since I can't get to the store this happens to me all the time, I always have a wishlist but when I eventually get to the store something else could look so much better IRL that I might fall in love and buy that item instead.
So long as you've found something that you love - go for it.:tup:

Sometimes I have a wishlist of bags that I haven't personally tried on yet....and then when I do they get shuffled around, tossed off the list, etc.
I've had this same thing happen before...where I went in for one bag and walked out with something completely different!