Buy Longchamp online?

I realize this thread is a little old, but do any of you know where to buy the Longchamp Le Pliage (large size) in the dark purple color? I think it is called "Bilberry..." It is no longer available in any of the stores, and I have already dealt with a case on eBay of being sent a fake. I am now very well versed on knowing if they are authentic! :smile: Please let me know!

Kylie_Chanel said:
I realize this thread is a little old, but do any of you know where to buy the Longchamp Le Pliage (large size) in the dark purple color? I think it is called "Bilberry..." It is no longer available in any of the stores, and I have already dealt with a case on eBay of being sent a fake. I am now very well versed on knowing if they are authentic! :smile: Please let me know!

Have you tried th eLongchamp website? I have ordered from them...

Hi All,

I did't know where to post--so instead of starting a new thread, I'm bumping this one. I'm just curious about people's experience with Magnums.net. I have found very good reviews on this site, but nothing very recent. Would love to hear reviews--thanks! I am interested in the experience with ordering le pliage---thanks again.

zayna said:
Hi All,

I did't know where to post--so instead of starting a new thread, I'm bumping this one. I'm just curious about people's experience with Magnums.net. I have found very good reviews on this site, but nothing very recent. Would love to hear reviews--thanks! I am interested in the experience with ordering le pliage---thanks again.

Magnums is good as I've heard from others, but so far for me, the two times I've ordered from them...they have managed to give me a bad experience. The first time, it took them almost two weeks to ship my items and I never got a shipping confirmation. I had to call every few days to see what's going on with my order. The second time, yes, they price matched a Bloomies sale, but they charged my credit card twice, then cancelled both, then did not charge it all! So my order took forever to get shipped.

Overall, I wish they have better customer service and have more competent staff, but they do offer good prices that are hard to beat!

Thanks Gigoypotpot, one more question--you found their items to be authentic? I'm just a bit paranoid, as it's a new site for me--thanks! Their prices look great!

zayna said:
Thanks Gigoypotpot, one more question--you found their items to be authentic? I'm just a bit paranoid, as it's a new site for me--thanks! Their prices look great!

Yes guaranteed authentic! Best thing is if you don't live i. NY, they won't charge you tax or shipping!