Burberry "Thrift" Finds

Has anyone found Burberry items at thrift stores, or garage sales?

I found a grey classic checked wool wrap skirt for $40, and in my size too! I was ecstatic!

I also found, at Goodwill, a Black and red, sorta gingham, burberry cropped jacket, sheesh, for less than $5, it was a steal!

Have any of you found stuff like this? I love to read about people's shopping finds.

I've found a Burberry black button-down shirt with plaid collar for £5, cashmere trench for £25 (didn't fit right, though, so I passed) and grey cashmere cardigan for £10. I have only the second-best Burberry luck, though; a friend of mine got a genuine handbag for 50p at a car boot sale!

I got a vintage button down in the most gorgeous saturated blue color at a thrift store in Boise for $3. I've also had a lot of luck with vintage Dior shirts in Idaho and Ferragamo shoes in Palm Desert.

wow, what great finds! I've never found anything deisgner at thrift stores, altho, I lived in Wales for 10 months as a foreign exchange student and my host mom worked at a Charity shop, she had quite a couple Armani tops she'd picked up!