Burberry Love Hate?

Oh I'm bummed..I was getting so excited about getting my new Burberry tote and now it seems they are passe!!!:love:
We son't see many Burberry's here in London (Ontario, Canada) and I just love the pattern and since I bought the novacheck scarf in NYC I wanted to complete my look. Oh well, I still like them! :sad2:

^I think if you were excited about it, you absolutely made no mistake. The fact that some people online not liking Burberry doesn't faze you, is a good sign you bought the right bag!

Anyway, at least as far as I'm concerned -- I don't hate Burberry. I love, and use all of the time, the older Burberry things that I own (they are gorgeous). ( And I own several scarves, ear muffs, and a tote). What I just don't really like is the stacks of candy coloured scarves, in a lighter weight wool, that are being churned out under Burberry London nowadays.

Raspberry said:
^I think if you were excited about it, you absolutely made no mistake. The fact that some people online not liking Burberry doesn't faze you, is a good sign you bought the right bag!

Thanks..I'll be Burberry-licious after this saturday:love:

I :heart: BB.

It's considered very classic here in Northern Europe/Scandinavia, and not chavish at all.
I've got a raincoat, a poncho, four cashmere/wool scarves, ear muffs :love: and one silk scarf. Only one small bag, the pochette, but I'll definitely get a bigger tote from BB soon. :yes: