burberry feedback please

oranGetRee

**I am a Vain Pot**
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
hi Ladies! :yes:

I am thinking of getting a burberry bag for work. Can't really decide which one I want yet.

Any feedback on this brand? e.g the quality and the durability

and which burberry bag do you have?

thank you so much in advance:heart:

My first designer bag was a Burberry shoulder bag. It is in the Novacheck print. I think it is quite durable and good quality. Other ladies I know who have had Burberry bags haven't had any problems, they seem to be able to take a beating and do just fine.

I like Burberry. Especially the new leather ones. I don't see how they could be considered that cheap. I mean it's not like their Dooney or a more affordable brand.....

For me, Burberry bags are NOT worth the money... it was one of my earlier designer bags (and I've since sold it) - they look cute, but their handles are not strong enough/as well made as brands like LV or Chanel. They use thin leather with weak stitching to sew the handles on the totes, and I had to get mine re-inforced twice so they wouldn't tear off!

I still wear Burberry clothes, but find that their bags do not hold up with regular use for work, and I've since gone back to LV, Chanel and more recently Balenciaga for work.

i have four Burberry bags; they were among my first designer bags. i used to use the Novacheck Onslow Tote for school. it got knocked around quite a lot, but without a thread out of place :yes:. the quality and durability are really very good