Bulga studded bag in or out?

I actually just bought an Oyster colored one and have been using it for the last month. Just put it away so I can use my new IF bag, but I will definitely reach for my Bulga again. Probably on weekends when I'm running errands, grocery shopping, etc. It's lightweight and since it wasn't as expensive as some of the others in my collection, I don't mind if it gets that worn in look. In fact, I think it looks better as it ages (bought my daughter one last summer for her Bday when Jessica Simpson made them impossible to find, and the leather on her bag is simply heaven! Feels like butter!)

I notice the comments about going on sale-

It's not the style that's on sale, it's the colors which are seasonal just like other top-name designers. Bulga bags in the new/current season colors are still full price.

I'm planning to buy a Bulga! I heard so many great comments about them. The problem for me is choosing the color! I don't care if they're in or out...I wear what I like.

I'm planning to buy a Bulga! I heard so many great comments about them. The problem for me is choosing the color! I don't care if they're in or out...I wear what I like.

:jammin: Yeah!

P.S. I highly recommend the chocolate brown!

Attachments

• Bulga large butterfly bag.jpg
    Bulga large butterfly bag.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 39