Bubble Earrings Question

They are pretty, but my fingers and my wrist just doesnt suit them. The ring kept fallen aka dropping ... the bracelet, once I swing them ... loosen ... like they need really be fitted to ur body parts, they adorable, but really must try first before buying, even u can bend the jewellry, u wont want to do that :love:

I bent my ring to make it fit better :yes:

I've seen 2 different sets, raspberry/pink and pink/light pink. And according to Rebecca's post...she's seen a raspberry/light pink? So I guess technically, you could pick the colors you want...assuming your store has all 3 sets in stock.

The dark pink/light pink set I saw was on ebay. I wish they would have given the colors more distinctive names :Push:

Here are the ones on ebay:
eBay: LOUIS VUITTON INCLUSION BUBBLE EARRINGS ~2 PAIRS~ (item 320065778756 end time Jan-03-07 14:52:52 PST)

eBay: LOUIS VUITTON INCLUSION EARRINGS ~2 PAIRS~BRAND NEW (item 320065906276 end time Jan-03-07 17:50:30 PST)

^I know, the names are so misleading! Light pink looks clear or yellow, while the pink looks light pink...at least the raspberry is pretty easy to distinguish. To me, the auctions look: pink/light pink and raspberry/pink. I have no idea where the seller is getting "citrine"...unless there is a fourth color we don't know about :confused1:

^I know, the names are so misleading! Light pink looks clear or yellow, while the pink looks light pink...at least the raspberry is pretty easy to distinguish. To me, the auctions look: pink/light pink and raspberry/pink. I have no idea where the seller is getting "citrine"...unless there is a fourth color we don't know about :confused1:

Lol I know! I'm thinking she's just mistaking the light pink (the absolute lightest one they make) for an orangey yellow? :lol:

uhmm... does this alow to mix to other colour when purchasing?
as like I want to have clear and dark colour not soft pink and darker colour??

Nope, my SA tried but I wanted the light and dark pink ones and that left her with two pairs of yellow ones so no go on that

Nope, my SA tried but I wanted the light and dark pink ones and that left her with two pairs of yellow ones so no go on that

thank you addictedtolv,
yeah I know I did ask my SA then I lost interested that earrings coz I want to have light and dark too :sad:

:idea: maybe outt there someone whom doing 'seller' at ebay
to do kindly swap that? so that person can selling separate earrings lol!:graucho:

As far as I know, most stores do have the rings..it's the bracelets that are harder to find. I'm planning on going in tomorrow to hopefully get another ring to go with my dark pink one.