Brought Gerard back from Paris!!

wow I am going to paris next week.. thanks.. I may need one of those bags too.. where is the store in paris?
SO the weather was warm? No rain?
Love that idea..
Thanks for posting the bag and sharing.. its beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LADIES!!! I've posted a thread about my impending trip to Paris, but this thread is making me want to go RIGHT NOW! I can also tell you, I was settled on either LV, Chanel or Balenciaga, but seeing this Gerard, it might be a serious contender for the "Classic Parisian bag" purchase!! YEA!!

Me too. I'm really loving that bag! I wonder if it comes in other colors?

When are you going to Paris? We're leaving two weeks from today, I can hardly wait!!! :yahoo:

wow I am going to paris next week.. thanks.. I may need one of those bags too.. where is the store in paris?
SO the weather was warm? No rain?
Love that idea..
Thanks for posting the bag and sharing.. its beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Claudia, the Gerard Darel shop I went to is on Blvd. St. Germain on the left bank, just a few doors down from the famous (and always packed) Cafe De Flore - the weather was warm, no rain, no jackets needed but bring a thin neck scarf, the weather is so unpredictable!! Have a wonderful time!!!!

FYI for the Gerard Darel fans - (I posted this under the Neiman's First Call Thread also.) I have called various Neiman Marcus stores and asked for the handbag section and there are still Gerard Darel black patent leather and red patent leather bags floating around. I picked up my red one today and the black is on its way - I think I will return the black b/c the red one is great! $260 is the first call price.

Wow! Great bag SuzyZ! So tell us -

*how did you decide on this model?
*What other designs/colors did they have currently in the store?
*What was the most popular GD bag that you saw in Paris?

I'm so into this bag right now! :heart: