Broke My Ban...again!!!

bagmad73

O.G.
Oct 13, 2007
I've actually posted my family picture already....but these bags show up and tempt you and you just have to buy more!
YES :crybaby:I broke my ban.....but I can't help going :woohoo::wlae::yahoo:
because I received my new bag today.
Thanks to Michele and Nathalie and all at the authenticate this forum.
Here's my new ban breaking bag!!!!

Attachments

• DSCN1021.JPG
    DSCN1021.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 565
  • DSCN1019.JPG
    DSCN1019.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 555
Wow gf, she looks so good on you. Actually I'm glad you broke your ban for this. I know how much you've wanted a bag in this colour and how long you've contemplated over getting a baby cabas. Heheee. I've said this a million times but we're really bad influence on one another! :roflmfao::roflmfao:
Once again, congrats! When's her debut? You have to show me IRL!!!

Kimalee, thanks so much.

Hey there A!! Thanks for being there when I hyperventilated after winning the auction. And also through the wait for the bag!!! I like to think that we support each other through all the shopping! LOL....

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hey babe:heart:, u look GORGEOUS on her:tup:

Congrats, i'm so glad u got her as i know you wanted this and i can understand abt breakin our purse ban, which we can't resist with such temptation, isn't it??....like ally said, we are bad influence from one another...LOL:graucho::graucho:

Thanks PurseCrazy - I've decided the way to go is not to be on a ban, so I don't have to break it!!!

Hey Celia - thanks so much...and we do influence each other terribly, don't we :graucho: