Breloque charm arrived! Yippeee!! *Pics*

Oct 12, 2006
I’m so excited!! I got my Breloque charm today.:yahoo: I had posted in the Shopping section that I was desperate to find one. I had been told by H.com that it was not an item for the U.S. and that none were available here!:wtf:

I just couldn’t imagine that and emailed my SA who found one for me in Hawaii. Yippee!! And it arrived today.

Here’s the thread where I was looking for it:
http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-shopping/looking-for-bag-charm-chain-w-3-charms-197943.html

I had wanted it so I could lengthen the strap on my Evelyne when wearing messenger style with heavier clothing and for the Kelly I hope to get this Spring, as I know I will want to wear it messenger style. Eventually I may get a canvas strap for the Kelly, but I wanted the option to use the leather strap and then if while wearing it I could easily switch to messenger style.

It ended up that I really like it just as a charm on the Evelyne. The pop of shiny silver dresses up the Evelyne, IMHO. And then when I want to switch to messenger style I can easily adjust the clips.

Oh, and I love the box. The velvety piece on the bottom of the box has cutouts in the shape of each charm, so they can nestle perfectly in it. ... That’s so H!!

Since I know how I like to know prices ... It was $425. The item # is 052300FP00. Having that number really made it possible for my SA to look up to see which store had it. BTW, it’s available on the UK, German and French sites. So basically, all their sites have it except the U.S. :confused1:

So, without further ado, here are some pics:

Nestled in its box:
breloque6.jpg

My outfit really doesn't show it off very well. The buttons on my
jacket are in the way.
breloque4.jpg

As as purse charm on the Evelyne:
breloque8.jpg

A close up view in action:
breloque10.jpg

KG, so glad the Breloque is working out for you. It's one of my favorite H accessories--cute and functional at the same time. And I love how it looks with your Evelyne!