Breast Augmentation in Singapore - My Journey

Yeah! Me too. Dr. said I could wear a bra now. No specific bra, any bra will do. I doubt it will hardly reduce in size much apart from the reduced swelling which will take away some fullness for sure.

Something funny was how my dr. told me that, the black lines are the adhesive gel tape residue and he was shock it was still there and went like," you never remove and slowly wash it off over time?" I was like, oh that's not healed skin? Your nurse say cannot scratch when I remove the tape, I thought that was the wound color. Hahahaha! And he said I need to massage my wound to flatten it 😐

But yes! Honestly cant wait to start working out.
Hi babe, I also don’t dare to touch my wound directly ! I prob have the same issue as you hahaha but I’m getting itch near the tape area. I’m trying to cope with aloe gel.

Hi yup compared to 1 week post op. Have dropped and fluff but my left seems to heal better than my right as my dominant side is right so might take slightly longer.
I just went for my check up in Bangkok 2 weeks ago, my doctor did mentioned that from medical point of view mine not very asymmetrical as my left is Demi and my right is full profile but give it a few more months it will be even. When I look at my boobs, I don’t seem to be bother by it cause it looks ok to me . He did also mention that if I’m not satisfied , he can put a keyhole onto my right and help shift my right implant slightly down but I didn’t want. Don’t want to go through another surgery though he said it is very minor. I told him we wait till 6 months and I will see how but currently I’m really satisfied with it . My left also feels softer than my right so I guess we all just need to be really patient.
Jiayou on your recovery too
Glad to hear that babe! I have to keep reminding myself to be patient. Yea my doctor told me can do FT again if not satisfied. But I’m not about to go for another surgery again. Jia you too.

Hi babe! I am new to this thread. Recently went to sw1 for consultation and Im about your built too. May I know if the doc gave you any suggestions other than 285cc? How is 285cc looking on ur frame? Like a full c?

The doc recommended me mini 220cc and demi 250cc. I am scared that 250cc will be too big. I cant really tell from the 3D imaging as the samples are 'naked' . Normally we see the size of the cup with clothes on. Haha so i cant visualise!

Thank u in advance!
Hi babe, doc gave me 265/285/315. I went to try on bra, depending on cutting I could either do C/D fr now. But I’m only less than 2 weeks post op. Yes the 3D imaging not very helpful for me as well. Do you have broad shoulders or has quite abit of breast tissue alr that’s why your doc is recommending these for you ? Bcos 250cc may look differently for diff ppl. And are you trying to achieve more natural or busty look?

Hi babe, doc gave me 265/285/315. I went to try on bra, depending on cutting I could either do C/D fr now. But I’m only less than 2 weeks post op. Yes the 3D imaging not very helpful for me as well. Do you have broad shoulders or has quite abit of breast tissue alr that’s why your doc is recommending these for you ? Bcos 250cc may look differently for diff ppl. And are you trying to achieve more natural or busty look?
Thank you for responding!

My 3D imaging looked small. But when i saw real life pics of girls in 250 , 285, they look huge to me 😅 so i was wondering if your outcome looked different from the 3D imaging? Or is it too early to tell?

Im looking for more natural look as im really skinny. Too busty will look very unnatural for me hhaha like a stick with 2 balls hanging. Hahaha.

I dont have broad shoulders nor any breast tissues unfortunately. Maybe thats why she recommended such small size so that it wont look unnatural?

Now that i've seen so many pics, im afraid that 250cc would be too small since they will drop and fluff and the size will decrease a little..

Im having 2nd consult with dr chia tmr to get her opinion.

Thank you for responding!

My 3D imaging looked small. But when i saw real life pics of girls in 250 , 285, they look huge to me 😅 so i was wondering if your outcome looked different from the 3D imaging? Or is it too early to tell?

Im looking for more natural look as im really skinny. Too busty will look very unnatural for me hhaha like a stick with 2 balls hanging. Hahaha.

I dont have broad shoulders nor any breast tissues unfortunately. Maybe thats why she recommended such small size so that it wont look unnatural?

Now that i've seen so many pics, im afraid that 250cc would be too small since they will drop and fluff and the size will decrease a little..

Im having 2nd consult with dr chia tmr to get her opinion.

I see ! Then I guess you are quite petite. Dr Chia is all about going natural. Unless you specifically tell her that you want a particular look if not she will always suggest to go natural. But for me I don’t think other ppl’s pic will be a good gauge as you can’t really tell the width etc Dr Chia will usually ask qns like whether you want to achieve the natural look that ppl are envious of or like straight up busty. Then she will give her recommendation according to your choice. Anw, I trusted her even tho I initially wanted to go bigger. I think it’s quite similar to 3D imaging. Anw, one size bigger is about two spoonful so can’t really tell. Choosing size is definitely the most headache part but gotta trust your dr. Good luck on your consultation tmr !

Reactions: little.friend
Hi ladies, im so glad to have found this page! Have been considering BA since i was 18 but never did it due to costs and fear. Reading this long thread started by @tvxqgirl was super reassuring and helpful especially with all the photos shared! I have been recommended by friends to do BA in Vietnam but I have not seen anyone here doing it there before. I also never realised Vietnam was also super known for BA hahaha. I have vietnamese friends so I definitely asked for opinions and recommendations, which led me to an experienced BA surgeon. I do have some questions and hope I can hear from you all!

1. I would like to find out from ladies who work in an office job, when did you return to work and how was it? I generally just sit at my desk, but my job also includes refilling the pantry etc. I will only return to work about 9-10 days post op so im wondering if it will be safe for me to carry those items (eg. bag full of fruits) which maybe a little heavy for post op?

2. I used to be a C cup when i was around 17 but i lost a lot of weight rapidly when i was 18 so now i have really deflated small boobs. I still have to wear a 34B but unable to fill out the cup as i have no volume on the top due to the deflating and sagginess. Wanted to know how your boobs looked like under your outfits post op as I also want to keep this lowkey and not have people questioning me.

3. Anyone heard of bio glue for wound closure before? I am probably opting for it so i dont have to get stitches removed and it will allow me to bathe after the surgery!

I have not scheduled my appointment but i am currently in the process of liaising with the nurse to clear my doubts etc. If all goes well i will be doing it in March! Will definitely want to share my experience then. :smile:

Here are some details I can share about my op for now:

Implant of choice: Motiva Ergo, size not chosen yet (Really hard to think?!)
Cost: Roughly 85 Million VND ($4.6k SGD ++)
Includes: Implants, surgery, medication, medical examination and consultation, 1 night hospital stay, funnel method, and surgical wound will be closed with bio glue.
Cost breakdown:
Implants + hospital package: 81 Million ($4.4k++ SGD)
Bio Glue: 3 million ($160+ SGD)
Medicine: 1 million($50+ SGD)

Hope to hear from many of you soon!!
Hi Mentaiko Salmon! May i know which clinic in vietnam will you be doing your BA?

hi everyone, im considering BA through lipo and did understand that the price ranges from $16k~$22k, as it is quite the sum to be forking out at one go for a non-hosp procedure/surgery, wondering if y'all paid by cash in full at one go, or paid through credit card installments/other schemes available, anyone care to share? would like to at least earn something back from this medical expense, be it in form of miles or cashback

Yeah! Me too. Dr. said I could wear a bra now. No specific bra, any bra will do. I doubt it will hardly reduce in size much apart from the reduced swelling which will take away some fullness for sure.

Something funny was how my dr. told me that, the black lines are the adhesive gel tape residue and he was shock it was still there and went like," you never remove and slowly wash it off over time?" I was like, oh that's not healed skin? Your nurse say cannot scratch when I remove the tape, I thought that was the wound color. Hahahaha! And he said I need to massage my wound to flatten it 😐

But yes! Honestly cant wait to start working out.
Hi babe & all girlies, may I know if you extend your motiva warranty ?