Braxtons Family Values - WE TV

this theory is making a lot of sense -

Vince knew Tamar was going to get fired, he withheld that information
taping starts
Tamar gets fired
her 'breakdown' is captured by the cameras
she gets some public sympathy
Steve comes to her rescue giving her a new production/talk show deal. He's looked at as Captain Save 'Em

this theory is making a lot of sense -

Vince knew Tamar was going to get fired, he withheld that information
taping starts
Tamar gets fired
her 'breakdown' is captured by the cameras
she gets some public sympathy
Steve comes to her rescue giving her a new production/talk show deal. He's looked at as Captain Save 'Em

I'm with you, and what stood out, why wait 2 hours before filming BFV to tell her. I don't believe he called anyone, he already knew.

Wait, The Real finished filming this season 4 weeks ago. The new shows on now were pre-taped weeks ago (they are not a live show). Are you talking about they will address it on Braxton Family Values?

You're right it will be addressed on the Braxton family values. My mistake. Sorry everyone for the confusion

Last edited:
I knew that was a fake scene!

EXCLUSIVE: Not so Real! Tamar's 'staged' Braxton Family Values episode outrages former bosses who threaten to release videos of the former talk show host imploding on set
Tamar Braxton was fired from Warner Bros' The Real after clashes on set
Warner Bros has since fired off legal letters to WE TV, where Braxton has two reality shows: Braxton Family Values and Tamar & Vince
Sources say she reportedly re-enactsthe day of the firing on Braxton Family Values scheduled to air tonight
During the episode Tamar and her husband insinuate former co-hosts played a part in her termination
Warner Bros reportedly fired off angry letters saying that if anything on the show's reenactment further disparages the show they plan to pursue litigation
Warner Bros is also threatening to release multiple videos of Tamar imploding on set

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-talk-host-imploding-set.html#ixzz4AWjN83oG

Attachments

• 34DCBC5D00000578-3622538-image-a-23_1464898161102.jpg
    34DCBC5D00000578-3622538-image-a-23_1464898161102.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Uh, Tracey needs to have several seats. Tamar was speaking the truth, when she said if it wasn't for the show, Tracey would not have an album and she would also wouldn't have an album. Tracey has some nerve saying, yes she would have. Uh, no you would have not. AND, who exactly bought this album. Toni and Tamar are the only ones who can sing. I also need Miss E. to stop with the treating her kids like they are two years old (threatening them with violence).

I swear, Towanda will never stop being jealous of Tamar. Tamar did not want to be filmed anymore, and you have the nerve to tell the camera man to run after her, to film her getting yelled at. So tacky and juvenile.