Brand new and bad-@$$ Rebecca Minkoff bags

Okay first, LOVE the blue bag. And second, the black w/black patent is available on Funkylala.com, for those who are interested.

And third, I don't typically like black bags, but for some reason, the MAM on activeendevors.com is calling me. I love the gold piping, it really gives it a kick!!!!

Attachments

• aed34082_black_a.jpg
    aed34082_black_a.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 92
Okay first, LOVE the blue bag. And second, the black w/black patent is available on Funkylala.com, for those who are interested.

And third, I don't typically like black bags, but for some reason, the MAM on activeendevors.com is calling me. I love the gold piping, it really gives it a kick!!!!

I didn't even notice the gold piping until you mentioned it, but that is a really nice feature :drool:

I love the blue/purple color and the leather on these bags. I saw these at Luna Boston and the pics. there are accurate -- I would say the blue could be described as indigo. The leather is amazingly soft and smooshy and gorgeous.

I can appreciate the funkiness of the studs but am not sure they are for me. I'd be interested to know if this type of leather will be available in styles without studs.

These are so hot.

I fell in love with the lavender one at first, but after seeing real life photos of the green, I think my heart is finally set on that color.

I really hope to grab one of these on sale or with a code, before they are gone.