Bought A Fake Lv On Ebay!!! What Should I Do To Get My Money Back?

paypal is gonna want proof your bag is fake, i'd start working on that via caroldiva or mypoupette

Does paypal look at the persons feedback, or do they just look at the particular auction in question? Will it hurt if the person has been buying other bags and things that were counterfeit, and left good feedback? Will the OP need to start SNADs on the other items as well in order for paypal to take it seriously, or do they just look at the one auction?

I'm so grateful we have the authenticate this thread for some of the experts to look at bags for us so we don't make mistakes. My hairdresser just bid on a fake bag too because she didn't know better; luckily she was outbid.

Does paypal look at the persons feedback, or do they just look at the particular auction in question? Will it hurt if the person has been buying other bags and things that were counterfeit, and left good feedback? Will the OP need to start SNADs on the other items as well in order for paypal to take it seriously, or do they just look at the one auction? I'm so grateful we have the authenticate this thread for some of the experts to look at bags for us so we don't make mistakes. My hairdresser just bid on a fake bag too because she didn't know better; luckily she was outbid.

They would look at this auction only...You wouldn't be "scored" by how many fakes you bought or your feedback..Some people don't know they have bought fakes..The problem is getting the paper work to prove it is fake in the time they give you (10 days I believe)..I would do a chargeback with my CC ..alot less trouble