Bottega Veneta Jodie Bag

My Sauge mini Jodie came but I feel like it might actually be Travertine? I love the colour Travertine so I really don’t mind either way, just was surprised as I haven’t seen Sauge in the flesh! Anyone have any thoughts? It doesn’t have any of the original Bottega labelling.

Also next to my mini raintree (in bright daylight) as I was using that this week too.View attachment 5914699View attachment 5914700
I've seen both New Sauge and Travertine in person, own an older Cabat in New Sauge. Your Jodie definitely looks to be Travertine.

Reactions: Kookiliz
I've seen both New Sauge and Travertine in person, own an older Cabat in New Sauge. Your Jodie definitely looks to be Travertine.
Thank you! I thought I might just be overthinking it when I took it out of the packaging.
I actually loved the Travertine colour and bought Sauge because I thought I’d missed out on it, so it’s worked out well!

After lusting over the Jodie for ages - and never quite finding the right time/price to pull the trigger, I finally did it!

I always wanted the caramel colour, or the new taupe-y shade (not sure what it's called), but as fate would have it the only boutique in the city didn't have either colour in stock. Almond was my only choice, I thought long and hard and decided to pass, and sat by the side of the boutique (it was in the department store) to rest after a long day. After some time, the SA tells me she found a piece which had been reserved but only just released...it had a tiny scuff mark but I had to bring her home with me.

Completely unexpected colour - chalk! My first white bag!
1000128512.jpg
1000128510.jpg