Botox - Anyone done it?

I will tell you, if you have someone do it who is good, it is pure genius. I really don't agree with these people having "Botox parties" as it is still a sterile medical toxin and needs to be injected by a MD or a RN under the supervision of the MD.

I had it done a week ago...Im so amazed by the results its WONDERFUL. My eyebrows are higher...my forehead is smooth and my crows feet are gone! It just feels a bit strange, as it should...but I love it. I only wanted to see if others had the same feeling in the beginning.

pseub said:
I dunno, something about Botulism Toxin kind of scares me...:shocked:

:amuse:

Not to worry. The dose is quite low. And, last week the first long term Botox study came out, patients who had Botox 12 years ago and continued to inject q 6-12 month, no bad side effects, etc. And the study was not funded by the pharm company that makes Botox..

im 16 and i swear to god im getting wrinkles!! everyone asys they are expession lines but i dotn agree they werent theere before, i want botox tofix them, i use anti-ageing creams but i cant see any difference! i heard it best to get before you have really abd wrinkles so it stops them from coming in gener al? what do you think

naughtymanolo said:
im 16 and i swear to god im getting wrinkles!! everyone asys they are expession lines but i dotn agree they werent theere before, i want botox tofix them, i use anti-ageing creams but i cant see any difference! i heard it best to get before you have really abd wrinkles so it stops them from coming in gener al? what do you think

I would suggest you use sun block daily and wait a while before you get anything. And it is very unlikely you have wrinkles, it is normal to have some expression/ smile lines on your face. :yes:

Out of curiosity, what is the weird feeling? is it a restriction of movement?
I'd do botox later in life, but I have some weird clausterphobia, so if that's the case it would most likely drive me crazy.