Botkier Trigger Lurking: Help please

So bummed! I put up a post to authenticate a pretty metallic-blue Trigger at a great price on *Bay last night and didn't get a response...I guess it was authentic because now its gone. :shucks:

I am sorry geltea. I looked at the bag but I don't know enough to authenticate. This is a downside to this forum is that it is quiet. I hope something else pops up at a good price.
:flowers:

Reviving my old thread...My first attempt to purchase a Trigger was a big fat FAIL. I got a fake on *bay. Ugh. It is a little frustrating that there were so many fake Triggers produced. Live and learn. Thank goodness the seller accepts returns.

The fake one I got was just as the ebay Trigger guide described: a lot of the authentic details were there: the printed lining, logo hardware. BUT the "leather" was awful: stiff, plasticky and overly evenly pebbled.

I do now know, in conjunction from reading descriptions of the new Trigger, that I'd like a lambskin one, to alleviate the weight. On to the next...

^I will be about $20 out because of shipping, but yes, I'm glad I will be getting most of my $ back.

And I guess my DH is used to seeing me with obviously better quality bags, because he even said the fake looked like "you could get that at Target."

I'm starting to get an interest in this bag too! Unfortunately it's so popular that it's widely fake sigh that makes buying preloved difficult

I'm a bit tempted by the small black Trigger but what I really want is the med black Trigger. We have very low selection locally. One day, I hope to find a yellow med Trigger! Maybe Monica will bring out a new shade of yellow?

I'm a bit tempted by the small black Trigger but what I really want is the med black Trigger. We have very low selection locally. One day, I hope to find a yellow med Trigger! Maybe Monica will bring out a new shade of yellow?
The black Trigger in medium is available on the Botkier website. I bought mine a few weeks ago, and I am in love. Had been waiting for awhile, and it was definitely worth the wait!

I'm carrying my medium black trigger today, and I can't say enough good things about this style. The compartments make it so comfortable to use and I can always stay organized and reach my things easily! I will never get tired of my triggers(yes triggers because I have 2, black and acid yellow).

Alreight ladies, your making me want to take out mine and start reusing her-lol I have the metallic silver-its a dark metallic grey, and although she is heavy-what a perfect bag where you can fine everything!