Bollywood Stars to Marry Later This Year

she's a natural beauty! no plastic surgery, nothing, all natural beauty. she is really beautiful IRL. even julia roberts called her as one of the most beautiful woman in the world. congratulations, ash & abhi for finally engaged and getting married later this year. i expect a lot of famous indian celebs + hollywood celebs ash has worked with will be invited to their wedding.

Liz set to be upstaged by Bollywood stars wedding in same month

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/i/commentIconSm.gif[/IMGCOLOR][/URL]
[IMG]http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/01/LHurleyANayarG_228x734.jpg Big plans: Liz Hurley and fashion magnate Arun Nayer will wed in March, below, Aishwarya Rai and Abhisnek Bachan are two of India's biggest stars

The announcement has triggered a huge media frenzy.
Bachchan, 31, the son of movie legend Amitabh Bachchan, is the current top actor in Bollywood. Rai, 33, dubbed India's most beautiful woman, has a booming film career and is is the face of cosmetic brand Loreal.
Her agent Hari Singh confirmed a wedding was likely "very soon".
A clash with Hurley's plans is on the cards as both events are set for late February and March during the same auspicious astrological window for marriages.
After a ceremony in a Gloucestershire castle on 3 March, Hurley, 41, and fashion magnate Nayer, 42, will travel to India for further events in Udaipur and Mumbai.
On their guest list are the Beckhams, Elton John and Hugh Grant.
Rai and Bachchan's wedding is likely to centre on the Grand Hyatt hotel in Mumbai, Their guests could include cricket star Sachin Tendulkar, director Shekhar Kapur, tycoons Lakshmi Mittal and the Hinduja brothers, and Big Brother contestant Shilpa Shetty.
A Bollywood insider said: "No bride likes to be upstaged and I'm sure Liz is no different. These are two of our biggest stars and they are expected to have a massive wedding - elephants included." Bachchan proposed to Aishwarya in New York last week.

anyone watch her movies?

great!

I have to recommend Hum Dil De Chuk Sanam + Devdas. These movies were a worldwide HIT :love: I haven't watched her new movies yet (Umrao Jaan + Guru)..will do so after my exams :sweatdrop:

Here's a pic of the couple after the engagement party
9a71fd02fa.jpg

+
f1ab8c80a9.jpg

She is heart-stoppingly beautiful. I hear that those are her real eyes (eye color, that is).

I wonder how common it is for East Indians to have blue or green eyes? I personally have never met a full-blooded East Indian who didn't have brown eyes. Maybe she has a mixed racial background?

Alright ladies....I'm sorry to break this but yes she's beautiful...BUT she's the most self-centered person you could meet. Yes I give you she's something to look at but she's not down-to-earth. I know many people who have met her and everyone says she's a b----. Excuse my lanuage.

She does have blue eyes but I heard she wears contacts to make them look that deep blue. I'm not hating (alright just a little bit...) but she thinks she's like one of these extermely famous Indian actress and she's still young in the game. She was claiming that she danced better than her co-actress in Devdes...the most amazing Madhuri Dixit. That is a true classsic Indian beauty with amazing acting and dancing skills. Meanwhile Ms. Dixit is like close to 40 and Miss. Ash is like 33. For a 40-year old, Madhuri Dixit is amazing in the dance scene in Devdas! But anyways...my two cents.

Also if there other Indian TPF members...don't we remember when Abshiek wasn't a good actor and dressed horribly? When he really wasn't famous and made bad movies. I would love to marry Amita Bachan's (who still looks DAMN sexy for someone his age) son----it's like getting married into INDIAN ROYALTY!!! I think she's trying to take a good chance when she sees it.

Also I heard that when the pundits read her horoscope life chart (because Indian people do this before they get married--ones from the Hindu religioin really) and she mangli. Which basically means she'll bring bad luck to whoever marries her. BUT THAT'S JUST WHAT I HEARD!!! :angel: