Bolide vs. Kelly vs. Another Kelly?

Thank you ladies for your comforting words. I went to HR and Facilities again and complained. I wasn't about to let this go away quietly because this was not the first time something like this had happened at work. Last time it was about my keyed car and at the time they gave me the same BS about how the company wasn't responsible and how that I must've gotten my car keyed when I was outside of the company (totally bull, considering I go to work and then go home). They're investigating and will be talking to the cleaning ppl and the facilities ppl. Not sure if it'll do any good, but that's the most they can do right now.

I don't have insurance on the cadenas. And if I do, filing a claim for $400 will only come back and bite me on the insurance premium later, so it's not really worth it. Well, I guess I'll just have to hide my stuff better at home in the future so I wouldn't have to take with me to work, AND I have to start lugging all my belongings with me whenever I leave my desk:upsidedown:

Btw, in another thread last month I talked about whether I should go for the fuchsia ostrich bags in Australia and that I was awaiting comments from friends and sister, anyone remember that? Well both friends and sister said I should wait til November and that's what I'm going to do. I'm just going to believe that if I'm meant to get a bag by the end of this year, I do; otherwise it is what it is...