Bluxcape's really humble collection

thanks ladies for the kind comments.. yeah, now, I just have to use the bags... they had been hiding in my closet for several months now.. but it is raining here in Washington.. goodness, I can't use the bags.. lol....

oki I lied.. I am not doing very well with this purse-ban but luckily for me so far, none of the bags I have gotten are over $400 each so I am not doing as much damage as before.. anyways, I have three more bags that I just acquired during this week.. I really have to stop buying.. i got an lv monogram canvas papillon 30, a Gianni Versace hobo biker handbag, and a ferragamo black lizard shoulder tote...i should get all the bags by the end of the week so pics will be added when i receive them...

Yorelica, all the H items are from special ppl/friends or through ebay.. I have yet to set foot in an H store.. I hope this coming december that our plans to go to Vegas pushes through...

here are my newest goodies.. a ferragamo tote, an LV papillon 30, and my versace biker hobo bag..

Attachments

• ferratote.JPG
    ferratote.JPG
    142.1 KB · Views: 24
  • lv30pap.JPG
    lv30pap.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 22
  • versace.JPG
    versace.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 27