Blush patent medium classic flap

There is one on ebay (way over priced). Some tpf's have one and posted photos in a thread. I've read on here its more of a tan rather then pinkish color.

thanks! if it's more tan than I think I will pass. The one on ebay was the one I was thinking of getting it but I was a bit hesitant about the price, although she is a reputable seller. besides, I prefer a more pinkish undertone.

thanks! if it's more tan than I think I will pass. The one on ebay was the one I was thinking of getting it but I was a bit hesitant about the price, although she is a reputable seller. besides, I prefer a more pinkish undertone.

My friend has the blush, and it is really goregeous IRL. Its not super pink, but more of a salmon color I'd say. I love it and actually bought on on ebay from a UK siller for only 1950...I think if you are patient you can find one that is about retail. I know the one you are talking about on ebay, and its way over priced.

Do a google search for it, and than the country sites for ebay overseas pull up, you may get lucky and find it there. I searched "chanel blush patent" and the UK sight popped up.

i've seen it IRL and i think its a very pretty shade, a light salmon colour would be the best description i can think of! However my friend's blush patent is already starting to yellow a bit, which is why i've always been wary of lighter coloured patent anything!

Awwww, but it's such a gorgeous color! I think it's more like a muted but shiny yet saturated ballet pink. I don't see any salmon in mine. Definitely more pink, and not coral. It's such a beauty!

It's definitely a gorgeous bag!! ITA about the price on ebay being high though... maybe she is amenable to a lower price though? I lucked out and found something very similar (and better for my skintone!) on ebay a while back... a small rose patent flap! :smile: So while some prices can definitely be high, every once in a while you find a treasure. :smile:

I also have a blush patent flap and I wouldn't say the color is either tan nor salmon. It's a pink beige without any hint of orange (I think of salmon pink as peachy orangey). Very pretty & versatile! Mine is in perfect condition.. I think as long as you take care of the bag and don't expose it to strong sunlight, this color should last nicely.