Blue lazuli rh city reveal

cat1967

O.G.
Aug 20, 2011
Arrived today and I am so happy I bought it.
20150323_105619584_iOS.jpg

:biggrin: Look at that colour :biggrin: Lovely. How is leather on this beauty?

It feels thick but this is not that bad as I guess it will be more durable but the tassels with this one are so dry. Same as my Jaune Poussin. Cracking dry. I applied Leather Honey immediately but I don't think it does any good. The rest of the bag is not dry though. But the softness of the leather and the smell it used to have ... long gone. Balenciaga has dropped quality IMHO.

Ha ha this is exactly what I was thinking :graucho:
Is it similar to Electric Blue or Outremer? It looks like that from your pictures.

It is exactly like Electric Blue. Outremer had a purple undertone if I am correct. And nothing to do with Blue Lavande, because I saw that written somewhere. It is 100% electric blue and it is the color I had been waiting for for years and years. Couldn't even find it preloved.

It is exactly like Electric Blue. Outremer had a purple undertone if I am correct. And nothing to do with Blue Lavande, because I saw that written somewhere. It is 100% electric blue and it is the color I had been waiting for for years and years. Couldn't even find it preloved.

Must be lovely in person. I remember your hunt for EB ;)

It feels thick but this is not that bad as I guess it will be more durable but the tassels with this one are so dry. Same as my Jaune Poussin. Cracking dry. I applied Leather Honey immediately but I don't think it does any good. The rest of the bag is not dry though. But the softness of the leather and the smell it used to have ... long gone. Balenciaga has dropped quality IMHO.

I think the new treatment they are using to try to prevent fading has destroyed the lovely new leather smell found on older bags. Your bag is stunningly beautiful!