Blanc 2006 Paddington Owers, Please Help

I have a Chloe paddy, however, I never trust online sites for anything. I automatically assume it's fake because I don't want to purchase it and end up carrying a fake (not to mention all that money spent on it). The blanc paddy you're after looks real but then again, replicas these days have gotten really good. Also, it's hard to tell from the pictures.

Good luck with your decision and I wish you the best!

Thanks!

I have a blanc Paddy from 06. I got it from store, I was lucky enough to get that from lists of ppl waiting for it.

I think yours is good, authentic. Dont panic. Sometime it might just the quality control issue. Keep my finger crossed for you.

If you need anything let me know.

I have a blanc Paddy from 06. I got it from store, I was lucky enough to get that from lists of ppl waiting for it.

I think yours is good, authentic. Dont panic. Sometime it might just the quality control issue. Keep my finger crossed for you.

If you need anything let me know.

Oh, Phoebe you are a total sweetheart (love the choco paddy btw)! Thank you for the pictures and the good wishes!:heart:

Don't worry, your blanc paddy is authentic. I have an authentic 06 blanc and the back of the lock looks similar to yours. Yes Chloe is very inconsistent but people say it adds to their vintagey look. Not EVERY bag is exactly the same, which I kinda like :yes: Enjoy your new bag, it's beautiful! :love:

Don't worry, your blanc paddy is authentic. I have an authentic 06 blanc and the back of the lock looks similar to yours. Yes Chloe is very inconsistent but people say it adds to their vintagey look. Not EVERY bag is exactly the same, which I kinda like :yes: Enjoy your new bag, it's beautiful! :love:

I will. I have begun to carry it, and I love how it looks. I will keep it and cherish it, even though it sure gave me a headache!

:flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

Thanks again to all!