Black Timeless Classic Clutch in Lambskin or Caviar-which should I keep??

I think I would suggest Lambskin for a clutch, because you likely won't carry it as much as you would an everyday bag. If you want durability, though, choose the caviar!!! (As many others have already mentioned!) The caviar leather IS beautiful as well!!!

Hasn't anyone been looking at fashion magazines lately? the new thing is day clutches
I have several other big bags , but when I go to lunch with husband/friends,its cavier grey chanel clutch for me! I do believe the lambskin is 'more dressy' , so it depends what you want it for.
I have had no problems with my cavier.

Tough call - I think it really depends on how rough you are with bags and if you're the type to get upset over small nicks and scratches...

I defintely prefer my lambskin over my caviar ibag n terms of touch and look, but it is way too much worry for a bag if I planned to use it regularly... just my 2 cents.

Funny , i thought caviar ould have been dressier than lambskin. i am also looking for this clutch. should i go for a lambskin one as you all advise...

once again, it woul ddepend on what you are using the clutch for. it seems as though you are using it for dressier occassions, so for you, i woul ddefinitely recommend the lambskin! you should see both in person though if you get the chance! both are tDF!

Just got a lambskin today (it's convertible, can be either shoulder or detached for clutch) . . . I LOVE it but I did get specifically for cocktails, evenings, etc. so it will get more limited use. If you want for everyday I agree that the caviar is lower maintenance while still being gorgeous! :smile:

hello,

to help me to make my choice could you tell me which one is V. beckham carring? cavia or lambskin?

thanks

Attachments

• 58139_victoriab16_122_346lo.jpg
    58139_victoriab16_122_346lo.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 2,075
from these pics, i think the one that carried by vic beckham and olsen is the lambskin one..
i will prefer lambskin too if more for evening since appear more dressier. however depends on how we can take care good of it.. the caviar is more low maintenance since we dont have to worry too much about scratches..

hello,

to help me to make my choice could you tell me which one is V. beckham carring? cavia or lambskin?

thanks

Attachments

• beckham lambskin.jpg
    beckham lambskin.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 248
  • olsen lambskin.jpg
    olsen lambskin.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 272