Black Shopping Tote

1. Wow - I'm in love with this bag. It arrived today!!! Yippeeeee!

I bought it off eBay (France) and the seller said it was new. It's definitely used, but in excellent condition. I got it for a very good price so am not worried about that. Although I think she's glued the tassels together as they're a little white on the sides.

She's a big bag, perfect for all the crap I lug around for myself and 2 small kids. She also sits beautifully on my shoulder and is feather-light (unlike my Paddy tote).

Oh, the last picture is of the cloth after I gave her a good clean/condition. Yuk.
    shopping.jpg shopping1.jpg shopping2.jpg shopping4.jpg shopping5.jpg shopping6.jpg shopping7.jpg clothyuk.jpg
  2. I've admired this bag in Barneys (they had Ink and Black) last time I looked if anyone is interested--the NYC store. I finally decided that the open top wasn't a good thing for me, especially in New York, but if that's not an issue the design is great. Congrats!
  3. I Love it!!! Congratulations!
  4. wow, she's gorgeous Cal & ya know, the tassles on my new black '06 twiggy are doing the same thing :p
  5. Cal, she's gorgeous! Congrats on a great bag at a great price. You wear it very, very well!

I wish you well,

6. cal, that is a great bag! looks fabulous on you. i never really considered this style before... but hmmm.... maybe i should. i think this is the first time i've seen it worn. thanks for sharing.

(great cleaning!)
  7. Thanks ladies. The first two pics have a shoebox with shoes in her (I was pretending to shop). I'm sure I won't mind the open top as I never close my bags anyway.

At first I thought it was some of the bag's colour coming off onto the cloth but I'm pretty certain it's grub from the original owner.
  8. Congrats! I saw this bag in Caramel on a lady yesterday. I couldn't place what type of bag it was and now I know.
  9. Gosh, cal... congrats :smile: it's gorgeous, and it's BIG! love it
  10. Cal- it looks awesome on you!!!! I love that style! I saw one at Barney's Chestnut Hill if anyone is interested.
  11. that is an awesome, carry everything bag! congrats!!!
  12. What a coincidence--I just saw that bag IRL for the first time yesterday--it's beautiful! Congrats!
  13. I was looking at all of the b-bag styles on AtelierNaff a few days ago and thinking that I had not seen this one yet! It looks great! Love the size and shape! You look awesome together!
  14. i agree & it looks much smooshier here than it did there :yes:
  15. Congrats, Cal! It looks great on you! :heart: Btw, my tassels on my new 06 oxblood are white on the sides, too. lol.