Black Shopping Tote

Cal

Bum Chum
Jan 27, 2006
Wow - I'm in love with this bag. It arrived today!!! Yippeeeee!

I bought it off ebay (France) and the seller said it was new. It's definitely used, but in excellent condition. I got it for a very good price so am not worried about that. Although I think she's glued the tassels together as they're a little white on the sides.

She's a big bag, perfect for all the crap I lug around for myself and 2 small kids. She also sits beautifully on my shoulder and is feather-light (unlike my Paddy tote).

Oh, the last picture is of the cloth after I gave her a good clean/condition. Yuk.

Attachments

• shopping.jpg
    shopping.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 234
  • shopping1.jpg
    shopping1.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 126
  • shopping2.jpg
    shopping2.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 121
  • shopping4.jpg
    shopping4.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 181
  • shopping5.jpg
    shopping5.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 143
  • shopping6.jpg
    shopping6.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 58
  • shopping7.jpg
    shopping7.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 74
  • clothyuk.jpg
    clothyuk.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 89
I've admired this bag in Barneys (they had Ink and Black) last time I looked if anyone is interested--the NYC store. I finally decided that the open top wasn't a good thing for me, especially in New York, but if that's not an issue the design is great. Congrats!

cal, that is a great bag! looks fabulous on you. i never really considered this style before... but hmmm.... maybe i should. i think this is the first time i've seen it worn. thanks for sharing.

(great cleaning!)

Thanks ladies. The first two pics have a shoebox with shoes in her (I was pretending to shop). I'm sure I won't mind the open top as I never close my bags anyway.

At first I thought it was some of the bag's colour coming off onto the cloth but I'm pretty certain it's grub from the original owner.

I was looking at all of the b-bag styles on AtelierNaff a few days ago and thinking that I had not seen this one yet! It looks great! Love the size and shape! You look awesome together!

ETenebris said:
I was looking at all of the b-bag styles on AtelierNaff a few days ago and thinking that I had not seen this one yet! It looks great! Love the size and shape! You look awesome together!

i agree & it looks much smooshier here than it did there :yes: