Black Patchwork stam or Ivory??

jackie100

O.G.
Jan 17, 2007
I am possibly considering getting a stam, I'm not quite sure though, it's quite expensive and it's something I want to think over for awhile.

But IF I were to get one, do you think I should get the back one or white one??

Does the white one get dirty easy? I line in California, do you think I could get away with wearing the white during fall/winter??

Which one do you prefer?

I have both, Ivory Stam AND black Patch Stam and I used more my Ivory one. I will probably switch for Fall. If you live in CA, you should go for the Ivory one.

I have the black patchwork. I would definitely want the ivory one because it is so beautiful. but if you want to get your first patchwork stam, i would suggest to get the black one because it goes with everything and very little maintenance.

I have both a black and white chiffon stam and I have yet to use my white chiffon. It is beautiful, but definitely more delicate. I am worried about getting it dirty and don't want to pull it out for everyday use. I have used my black quite often. If you want a bag that you will use a lot, I would go for the black stam. I am loving mine.