Black epi speedy classic or boring?

crzyxalt

Jun 9, 2006
I'm going to get a new LV bag this week, and I was thinking about the black epi speedy 25 but is it too plain? My budget is around 1000 and i already have the damier speedy 30 and a epi petit noe, What should i go for? Whats your opinion on the black epi speedy? :confused1:

I like it, but if you're going to go with epi, I'd go with a jazzier shape like the jasmin or pont neuf, like a bag that you can't get in other materials ! :yes:

i like it too but i'm a bit sceptical about the creasing on the leather cos i heard some ppl in this forum where their epi speedy has a crease line down the bag where the zipper is.

i HAVE IT IN 30 BLACK AND LOVE IT. i GET MORE COMPLEMEMTS FROM IF THAN Any other LV bag!
I love it with black AND JEWEL TONES AND ITS SO CLASSIC.i KNOW IT WILL BE AWESOME IN 20 YEARS FROM NOW. (and I'll be loving it still at 71 years old!)

You can always dress it up with a charm or a scarf. The black is gorgeous & gets such a beautiful shine as it ages. You can dress it up or down, i think it's a great choice. Don't worry about the creasing, it really isn't a problem & you don't really notice it.