Black Crash Rock Me Midi?

I'd prefer purple first, fuchsia second, light blue third but none are a deal breaker for me! Suzi, you're brilliant! And naughty! I should not be in here with you! :noggin:

tlloveshim - Honestly, this is going to be such a great bag. You know I keep my collection small. I would never make room for it if I didn't think this was truly going to be one of the best bags ever!-:devil::graucho::angel:

Sandy - I'm open for delivery. I wouldn't want it later than Valentines day though.

Why don't we see who is a for sure.

1. *Suzi*

tlloveshim - Honestly, this is going to be such a great bag. You know I keep my collection small. I would never make room for it if I didn't think this was truly going to be one of the best bags ever!-:devil::graucho::angel:

Sandy - I'm open for delivery. I wouldn't want it later than Valentines day though.

Why don't we see who is a for sure.

1. *Suzi*

I'll go with lt. blue lining if that's what the majority wants! And delivery around Valentine's would be fine with me. I think Jackie is a bit flexible on dates if someone needs a bit longer. I too keep a small collection so this may be my last bag for a bit unless I sell something which I really don't want to do! I love the collection I've built! This will be a great bag to top the collection off with!

1. *Suzi*
2. tlloveshim

i would need some confirmation on the price of the RM midi .. I know there were some #'s earlier but I don't want to commit until it's known what the price will be fo' sho' :tup:

Sgreg, you're bang on! Order needs to be the same for all 8 otherwise, it becomes a series of individual bespokes!

I'm very tempted by this.........light blue lining is TDF.......was also thinking purple!!

This thread is reminiscent of good times.........bespokes of the past!!!!

Sgreg, you're bang on! Order needs to be the same for all 8 otherwise, it becomes a series of individual bespokes!

I'm very tempted by this.........light blue lining is TDF.......was also thinking purple!!

This thread is reminiscent of good times.........bespokes of the past!!!!

Do you wear a lot of black? If so, you could do both styles. Otherwise, you probably should go with the purple (even though I really want you to jump in).

Katie - I'll send out an email on it tomorrow.

icon0.gif

1. *Suzi* - Light blue, fuchsia, but am open to any
2. tlloveshim - purple, fuchsia, light blue in that order but open to all 3
3. sandy- Light blue, purple.