Black Cerf Tote

This is the current Cerf Tote. They needed to add the leather strip because there were so many problems with the bag staying closed in the past. It is exactly the same size (length and width) as the old version. The main difference is the bag is wider and stays closed MUCH easier.

In response to the color of the hardware, I really don't think it is a paler gold. I would have to have the two standing side by side, but from my memory it is the same gold hardware as before.

This is the current Cerf Tote. They needed to add the leather strip because there were so many problems with the bag staying closed in the past. .........

Hi CHANELBoy, could you check the bag again. Does it have two magnetic closures like the old version? The one I saw at SCP boutique does not have two magnetic closures. It's replacement, not addition. Right? Please confirm. Thanks.

On one side of the bag is has a leather strip attached to it that curves upwared. The leather strip has a magnet on it that attaches to a magnet on the other side of the bag. Does that help??

This is the current Cerf Tote. They needed to add the leather strip because there were so many problems with the bag staying closed in the past. It is exactly the same size (length and width) as the old version. The main difference is the bag is wider and stays closed MUCH easier.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by this unless it's a typo? If the bag is exactly the same size length and width, how can it be wider if if the width is exactly the same? Do you mean exactly the same in length and height but wider in depth (front to bag) than the older version?

Because the bag has the new closer, the bag is wider since it has a wider space to close.

Does that make sense?

So, it's wider because of the new way closing the bag not physically wider. If it's tightly close on top then we lose a bit of the bag's volume. That is how I understand what you mean :smile: