Black B25 in swift PHW-yah or nah

Take the blue sapphire :smile:I just got one and love it! I also have a b30 in black, so when my SA offered a b25 black I said nah, and I took blue sapphire instead, classic and elegant color.

I was also offered the blue sapphire b25 in swift and phw. Can I use this day to night?

This is a better option since you already have a black bag. I love my black swift B25 but then again, it's my first black bag...and I definitely need 2 more. Bleu Saphire is gorgeous in swift [emoji170]

Yes because swift has a patina that is great from day to evening. Togo looks a bit more casual. Take it.

I have to agree. I have a swift Kelly, not black, and have often thought it would be the perfect day-to-night bag in a K25 (which for me would be black with ghw, even more than a bbk, which I already own). I also saw a lady at the mall with a Black-Swift K25 with ghw and it was gorgeous!

I think you will love swift.

blue sapphire in swift and phw is a lovely bag. although you already own a black b30 and waiting for black k28, isn't it too many small bags in a short time span? our taste evolve, it will be smart to give an interval time to digest and enjoy what you possess

blue sapphire in swift and phw is a lovely bag. although you already own a black b30 and waiting for black k28, isn't it too many small bags in a short time span? our taste evolve, it will be smart to give an interval time to digest and enjoy what you possess

Hi Honhon-
You make a great point. I think I've been on this small bag frenzy lately. I should maybe wait and digest what I currently have.

Thanks for your input.

Reactions: honhon