Billion Dollar Babes

I went to the NYC one last summer. Selections are ok. Didn't necessarily have a lot of the sizes and prices aren't that great either. Nothing different from Off 5th Saks/Neiman Marcus Last Call type of discounted price. Don't get too excited about bags and shoes, didn't have much variety there. Maybe 2 or 3 shappy long tables w/grungy choices. And of all the these accessories, didn't see any designer labels if that's what you're looking for. You can search very hard and can pick up few trendy clothing. I don't plan to go back b/c I didn't think much of it. Rather go to Bloomingdales when they're having their sale~~~ :biggrin:

Oh in addition, the dressing room is like one big open room w/no sections or curtains. You just get naked and tried on your stuff in front of the mirrors (at least that's how it was for the one I went..not sure about over ones)

bella1 said:
Oh in addition, the dressing room is like one big open room w/no sections or curtains. You just get naked and tried on your stuff in front of the mirrors (at least that's how it was for the one I went..not sure about over ones)

Sounds just like the Barney's Warehouse sale... Except there you have to wear a cami or slip on a skirt on top of your jeans because they have menswear too... :amuse: