Big bunnies

Well, I'm not a big meat-eater myself, but that has more to do with not liking it than having some moral opposition. I'm more against the conditions the animals are kept in prior to slaughter than I am about actually eating them - if our ancestors hadn't expanded their diets to include more red meat then we wouldn't have such highly developed brains and we wouldn't be able to have this conversation. lol - talk about irony. But everyone has to make their own choice about it - it doesn't have to be justified. Each to their own - I respect a person's right to chose.

Back to the topic in hand - those bunnies are sooooooooooo cute. They make me miss mine, but they were all dwarf rabbits.

english_girl_900 said:
Well, I'm not a big meat-eater myself, but that has more to do with not liking it than having some moral opposition. I'm more against the conditions the animals are kept in prior to slaughter than I am about actually eating them - if our ancestors hadn't expanded their diets to include more red meat then we wouldn't have such highly developed brains and we wouldn't be able to have this conversation. lol - talk about irony. But everyone has to make their own choice about it - it doesn't have to be justified. Each to their own - I respect a person's right to chose.

Back to the topic in hand - those bunnies are sooooooooooo cute. They make me miss mine, but they were all dwarf rabbits.

i loooooove dwarf rabbits!!!! :love: