BIG BROTHER 9 Starting Feb 12

Tough to say - I think Adam played a smarter social game, but it looks like he pissed off Sheila enough to lose her vote. I think it was WAY STUPID of him to say, "sorry I went with Ryan" in his goodbye speech to Sheila. Ryan seems like an ok guy, and I know this probably sounds bad, but I simply can't stand him only because he is dating Jen (LOATHE).

Well that was boring. To bad Shela didnt win the $ poor girl is always a day late and a dollar short, lol.

James said if he won the $ he was going to cash it and and stuff it in his duffle bag. Guess he is gonna have a fat duffle bag while riding his bike across Europe.

On a side note when Evel was on the chat with Janelle he said when CBS sent them their checks DHL just left them on the porch, they could have disappeared. Surprising CBS wouldnt want them to sign for $550,000, lol!

I don't know what to think. I guess nose picking, crotch grabbing and spitting on top of calling people with retards, He got fired after her let out that little doozie...But gets you half a million dollars. . Now he wants to donate to them. They seem to forget how much everything is recorded. He won't get much to donate because I read that the Feds are after his ass for his bogus "charity" he made up and he will need the money to pay attorney fees. Karma is a *****! But then again, Jen at the beginning calling Ryan a racist, probably didn't sit well. PLUS lot of people didn't like Jen. It was really less of two morons.

On the other hand, I am glad James won the $25K. He wins for being the most entertaining. I wish they would of got a close up of Sheila's face when they announced it.

I love that they told Sheila she was 2nd place hahahaha. Get her right where it hurts lol.

I'm okay with Adam winning.

Lots of miserable people. Was Chelsea hoping Ryan would bad mouth Jen?? ugh

I'm late to the BB party here on tPF but I agree with Belle49 - lots of miserable people. I really disliked most of them. Adam's re-entry into the "real" world should be very interesting, what with him being fired and all. My sister had mental retardation and calling people "retards" makes my blood boil. I thought I read somewhere that he was also using the "n-word" on the feeds. SillyWabbit is right, karma is a *****! I'm just relieved it's all over - although I'm sure I'll tune in for the summer version!

So I'm not totally negative, I was happy James won the jury $, he was pretty funny to watch!

I don't know what to think. I guess nose picking, crotch grabbing and spitting on top of calling people with retards, He got fired after her let out that little doozie...But gets you half a million dollars. . Now he wants to donate to them. They seem to forget how much everything is recorded. He won't get much to donate because I read that the Feds are after his ass for his bogus "charity" he made up and he will need the money to pay attorney fees. Karma is a *****! But then again, Jen at the beginning calling Ryan a racist, probably didn't sit well. PLUS lot of people didn't like Jen. It was really less of two morons.

On the other hand, I am glad James won the $25K. He wins for being the most entertaining. I wish they would of got a close up of Sheila's face when they announced it.

Yeah I was on an Autism blog and this woman was pissed. She researched his so called charity and the phone went right to voice mail (like how your house goes) and the "Donation" link went right to paypal. He is a moron. And actually his brother went on to defend him on this site, ridiculous!!

Did you read Eric's rant that he did on his MySpace back in Feb?? Wow talk about beng full of yourself and sour grapes all wrapped up in one, LOL!! But Evel's reply was better. Its bad when last seasons drama is stil beter than this whole season :lol:

^ITA next we will be posting about Gnatalie being head of their hooker division LOL! Did you ever see how she tries to sell naked photos of herself on ebay :yucky: She is just as pathetic as these 2 jackholes!!!