Bibliotheque pochette

I snagged this one Thursday. The tag says it's violet/canard/vieux rose. It's got tan and brown throughout the background, and some fairly chartreuse-y greens.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this pochette. It looks so fine tucked over the top of a barenia Picotin.

ETA: I can't get this to photograph right. The colors are really bright, and the browns aren't nearly as noticeable as the bright purples, turquoises, greens, and pinks. I totally suck at technology. Sigh.

Attachments

• 2007_0930picotin0001.JPG
    2007_0930picotin0001.JPG
    170.9 KB · Views: 95
attachment.php

I haven't seen this one before!!!

And I wonder if this was the one CobaltBlu mentioned? It does have shades of olive in it.
attachment.php

I snagged this one Thursday. The tag says it's violet/canard/vieux rose. It's got tan and brown throughout the background, and some fairly chartreuse-y greens.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this pochette. It looks so fine tucked over the top of a barenia Picotin.

ETA: I can't get this to photograph right. The colors are really bright, and the browns aren't nearly as noticeable as the bright purples, turquoises, greens, and pinks. I totally suck at technology. Sigh.

I have never seen that CW before. Thanks for sharing!

This is quite possibly the scariest photo ever taken of anything in the world, and I promise I am not actually a terrifying and creepy clown-mutant person. I just look like hell (have a cold) and wasn't going to fix my hair or do my makeup just so I could post a photo of a pochette. LOL So, enjoy. At your own peril.

This is the brown C/W of the biblioteque (sp?) pochette, when tied. On a scary clown monster.

SCARY_POCHETTE.jpg

This is quite possibly the scariest photo ever taken of anything in the world, and I promise I am not actually a terrifying and creepy clown-mutant person. I just look like hell (have a cold) and wasn't going to fix my hair or do my makeup just so I could post a photo of a pochette. LOL So, enjoy. At your own peril.

This is the brown C/W of the biblioteque (sp?) pochette, when tied. On a scary clown monster.

SCARY_POCHETTE.jpg

lol, Cynthia!!!:roflmfao:

Thank you, smallfry! I think I love the brown best, and lots of members like this color (I think quite a few purchased the brown!).

You're very welcome merika!! Brown is my favorite, too...although they are all so amazing. I almost bought the red one, but ended up with the red La Danse instead.

Oooh, that's so gorgeous, gga! Did you happen to snag one for your dear scarf-enabling friend too (she's hoping, she's hoping)? :graucho:

cynthia...looks great! I love the way you tied it.

I am really scared of the clown, though :wtf:

Oh, and I hope you feel better soon!