BF's V-Day gift-help me decide!

is the Loup flat or thick? I don't want to get something that look like a bookbag...it's kinda silly to carry 'book bag' type of messenger but only put personal stuff in it, kwim?

I think it has some width to it, but its not bulky or anything. My aunt's husband carries this bag for everyday and thanked me for reccommending it to him. :nuts:

i am torn between Loup in terre and Pochette Melville... the price is almost same, but Arnott, does ur uncle use it to work as well or just for his personal item? BF only carry personal items like phone, keys, wallet, sometimes DC and maybe bottled water, won't the Loudp be too big if that's all he carries?

My man won't wear/carry LV.....he has no prob dropping big $$ for me, but he just won't. BooHoo for me.
If your man will carry LV, I'm sure he will appreciate anything you get him.

i am torn between Loup in terre and Pochette Melville... the price is almost same, but Arnott, does ur uncle use it to work as well or just for his personal item? BF only carry personal items like phone, keys, wallet, sometimes DC and maybe bottled water, won't the Loudp be too big if that's all he carries?

No, I don't think the Loup is too big. I'm not sure if my uncle carries it to work or not.

arnott-thanks for ur input, may be that's what i should get for him, perhaps he can use it for school too, but i doubt....i love the terre!

littlepanda-the olva pm is about my $ range, will call the store to see if there's any for me to check out IRL.

I think Pochette Melville is a good size for all the things he carry, not to mention I can 'borrow' it too. But I am afriad he thinks it's 'too girly' KWIM? Have I mention men are much harder to shop for than women??