Beyonce and Jay Z

If it's natural I guess but I still think the outfits she chooses are unflattering to her. She is a good looking woman but she needs a better stylist.
With this body shape, it is very hard to have skinny thighs and why hide what is naturally hers, anyways?
Not for nothing, some people prefer thicker, juicier body.
what do you think that she should wear?

Blue Ivy Carter Wore an $11,000 Couture Dress to the VMAs
A princess's wardrobe doesn't come cheap

Four-year-old Blue Ivy Carter attended last night's MTV VMAs in a dream princess gown, Lorraine Schwartz-designed crown, and Giuseppe Zanotti high-top sneakers.
It was a fancy look—one where the dress alone cost $10,950, Page Six confirmed with Bergdorf Goodman.
It was a couture Mischka Aoki number with a full length tulle skirt and gold metallic laser-cut bodice. It's from the designer's spring/summer collection and isn't sold out…yet.

http://www.elle.com/fashion/celebri...wears-11k-mischka-aoki-gown-to-mtv-vmas-2016/
1472494801-syn-xxx-1472480541-blue.jpg

Blue Ivy Carter Wore an $11,000 Couture Dress to the VMAs
A princess's wardrobe doesn't come cheap

Four-year-old Blue Ivy Carter attended last night's MTV VMAs in a dream princess gown, Lorraine Schwartz-designed crown, and Giuseppe Zanotti high-top sneakers.
It was a fancy look—one where the dress alone cost $10,950, Page Six confirmed with Bergdorf Goodman.
It was a couture Mischka Aoki number with a full length tulle skirt and gold metallic laser-cut bodice. It's from the designer's spring/summer collection and isn't sold out…yet.

http://www.elle.com/fashion/celebri...wears-11k-mischka-aoki-gown-to-mtv-vmas-2016/
View attachment 3453737

Wtf that's insane!!

Reactions: HandbagDiva354
So we can comment on Kimbo but not Beyoncé?
Beyonce, JLo, Serena, Rihanna, etc bodies are natural as opposed to Kim's who is manufactured. I think there's something a bit different when someone can't control their body type vs someone who manufactures their body. Her being thick is natural and she will never have skinny thighs. One of the problems, I see, that we have as women is that we try to force our bodies to be something it's not and try to conform to impossible standards of beauty that isn't realistic. And, like I said before not everyone finds skinny thighs attractive in the same manner you feel her thighs are enormous (possibly unattractive - I don't want to speak for you).

However, people seem to get a h*rdon when talking negatively about Kim. I would say in the other threads, outside of Kardashians, there seems to be some balance.

Last edited:
Reactions: limom
Bey's thickness is natural and she's not tryna hide anything for the most part. Kim is all fake and attention seeking.

Bey can't dress herself for sh!t for what it's worth.
But she's been caught padding, using photoshop (thigh gap) and has had plastic surgery (esp nose and breasts). Imo Bey and Kim are cut from the same cloth, its just that Bey has shown more talent than Kim so its easy to hate on her.

But she's been caught padding, using photoshop (thigh gap) and has had plastic surgery (esp nose and breasts). Imo Bey and Kim are cut from the same cloth, its just that Bey has shown more talent than Kim so its easy to hate on her.
All celebs and non-celebs "photoshop" so I generally dismiss that at this point. Is photoshop even the right term anymore? Seems like it's just what one does when posting to IG. I can buy the Beyonce nose job story but I still don't buy the breast job especially since one day her boobs are big and the next they're small - I feel like their push ups, cutlets, taping, etc. They're all phony to a degree which is why I don't understand the effort people expense in "exposing" them....but to each I guess.

Reactions: limom