Betsey Johnson One more time

Lexie2000

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
I'm confused. I saw this pic in a previous thread but can't derive the actual name of this bag from it. It's the only Betsey Bag that I would be interested in I think. Anyone know the actual name.

Now...I am used to Kooba and IF leather quality. Am I going to be very dissapointed? Some of the other leather bags of hers might appeal to me too but truthfully tell me what you know of the quality. I don't want to waste the money even if it is a lower price than what I am used to.

I need to save up and get a Mulberry Rosemary really.

View attachment 34563

Lexie2000 said:
Good girl....Bad girl....it's all the same...LOL
Thanks! Now, how bout that quality?
don't know. never owned one but I do remember a post from a member saying that the quality is just fine. If you buy from Nordstroms and keep the receipt you can return it very easily.

I have the Good Girl bag in medium and regular (large). The medium is great for shopping and toting around like a normal purse. The big bag is huge and it's good for school/work.

Betsey Johnson makes very good quality stuff, and I love the fun, playful linings and other details - especially the hardware on the Good Girl line. But these bags are huge, just too big for me...

I researched all of her bags and came to the conclusion that the good girl satchel was too boxy and too big. I found a darling Betsey Buckle Up Hobo. Medium size and cute as can be. I got a very good price I think. 147.00. All the others were in the 169-199 range. So when I saw this Buy it now, I nabbed it. I'll post a pic to this thread when I get it.