Betsey Johnson bags?

Pursegrrl said:
Hey all, just thought I would post an update...

I ordered the Good Girl Hobo in chocolate from Nordstrom and it just arrived today!

OMG, I really wanted to love it, I really, really did! But it was just too big when I tried it on :sad: . If it was scaled down a teeny bit it would be incredible! I love the lines and style, just didn't work on me. Big bummer. OH well, thanks to Nordstrom for free returns...

Oh, and I did pick up the 'lucky star' small bag in black, which has a very fun chain strap and wonderful studs, including star-shaped ones all over. It's pretty small so it doesn't hold much more than my wallet and cell, and I am really trying to find larger bags that work.

Anyway, thanks for the Betsey lessons, everyone! I will definitely keep an eye out for more :heart: :heart: :heart:

Don't give up! When I ordered my Good Girl bag, it was also huge and I was so disappointed. Fortunately, you can actually order that bag in one size smaller. There's a BIG GG bag and MEDIUM GG bag. I'll post a picture for comparison if you want. I use my big one for school+work and my medium bag for shopping and going out.

Archipelago said:
Don't give up! When I ordered my Good Girl bag, it was also huge and I was so disappointed. Fortunately, you can actually order that bag in one size smaller. There's a BIG GG bag and MEDIUM GG bag. I'll post a picture for comparison if you want. I use my big one for school+work and my medium bag for shopping and going out.

Hi Archipelago, I would love to see the comparison pix, thanks!